Evergreen wrote:1. It's supposed to be goofy, silly, light hearted...like TF2...wait a second.
1. I didn't know TF2 was the only game allowed to be goofy
2. They saw it's potential to be the perfect matchup between TF2 and Minecraft.
3.I'm just shocked they'd make a SECOND game so clearly drawn from the same idea when they still have AoS going. AoS already has a little bit of a following, a completed game. Will they really make an entirely different game before listening to the community?
2. AoS even in beta advertised itself as TF2 + Minecraft
3. Every dev does this, there's a new CoD each year by 3 different devs, a new battlefield every year etc. All those are complete games too. It's how the game industry works, you make a game and move on.
1. nope. just the most well known
2. yes, but this makes it much more like a tf2 ripoff.
3. yes, but this is such a drastic turn. it's like moving from modern warfare to octodad. the gameplay is different, the scope in general is different, ect. it's kind of like if CoD were to suddenly turn from wwii to halo. the jump is too big to truly adapt to.
plus, it's not even an official sequel! (EG, CoD 1 to CoD 2.)
people wont start looking for buildandshoot just because jagex is making another game, I dont even know why you think they will
that's why it's bad.
epicfacethe3rd wrote:but now people will only look for build and shoot,
they won't though
what I was trying to say is that is exactly our problem. we no longer have any words in the media that openly advertise our name. there are no news stories about BnS, no ads for BnS (jagex doesn't either though), no general statement stating that we are here.
that's the problem.
Fuck this shit I'm out.
It's all bloodfox's fault. Fuck him.
sicut principium, sicut finis. quasi ad amicum, quasi hostis.