Block N' Load - A new FPS from Jagex (AKA AoS v3)

If it ain't Spades...
140 posts Page 8 of 10 First unread post
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

anyone else wanting to ask jagex nicely if they will let us develop a new game for them, with them having no input for once?
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
anyone else wanting to ask jagex nicely if they will let us develop a new game for them, with them having no input for once?
I'm sure Jagex would be interested in hiring a bunch of high school kids with no game dev experience to make their new game for them.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

Icarus North wrote:
Warp wrote:
I tried BnL. Never again, got abused for no reason. Shitty.
*Insert Buy-N-Large theme here*
good old WALl-E. i saw that thing when i was little and it was my top pick until i saw Ferris Buller's day off.
Icarus North wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
that'd be great but they love their "fuck things up" model
point taken.
EldredChandler wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
I'm sure Jagex would be interested in hiring a bunch of high school kids with no game dev experience to make their new game for them.
well, some experience. we mod. we make game server code. we wrote an entire server and client from just a protocol. and we aren't even counting mat^2, greasemonkey, rakiru, and ben, who all make their own games. if that's not even a degree of game design experience, what is? i they want degrees, I have a good friend named Wesley that's currently pursuing a game design degree at RIT
EldredChandler

epicfacethe3rd wrote:
EldredChandler wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
well, some experience. we mod. we make game server code. we wrote an entire server and client from just a protocol. and we aren't even counting mat^2, greasemonkey, rakiru, and ben, who all make their own games. if that's not even a degree of game design experience, what is? i they want degrees, I have a good friend named Wesley that's currently pursuing a game design degree at RIT
Who is ''we?" Definitely don't count grease and rak in with you guys, neither really want anything to do with this place. mat and ben already did work for Jagex, and left.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

EldredChandler wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
EldredChandler wrote:
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
Who is ''we?" Definitely don't count grease and rak in with you guys, neither really want anything to do with this place. mat and ben already did work for Jagex, and left.
epicfacethe3rd wrote:
I have a good friend named Wesley that's currently pursuing a game design degree at RIT
other that him i meant the community
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

MrHaaax wrote:
It's bad karma.
Eh, what comes around goes around.
bagz
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

It's released now and there is a free weekend. Good time to try it out.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Icarus North wrote:
xCross wrote:
Based on TF2? I'd say copyed
Didn't their version of AoS already do that, anyways?
^That's debatable. If they have a series of classes, that doesn't mean that it's copied off of TF2. Ik, this is Fagex we're talking about. Surprisingly, I'm quite shocked that they haven't ripped off a game yet... OH WAIT. Here comes Block N' Load and it's copying the team fortress games... where the hell am I going? Idk. I'm just saying shit cause I can.
bagz
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

It's 80% off right now on Steam and there is also a free demo if you want to try it out (or be an epic troll).
Merseybeat
Deuced Up

logo looks for the most part exactly like the jaos logo

also there are more than a few non brazillian players
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

fun. always wanted to be with the born-to-be trollers.
Chrisonixxx
Deuced Up

Im sorry but, I hate seeing games like these... I prefer AoS/OpenSpades.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

as you can see we're not loving this game so there's no need to be sorry
bagz
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

MKU
Artist
Artist

bagz wrote:
This game has great physics.