topo and willy are doing a thing

If it ain't Spades...
260 posts Page 2 of 18 First unread post
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

it sounds cool, I'm looking forward to hearing more about it and seeing what you guys have made.
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

k gud
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant

Cool.
Space101
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Make the maps a lot bigger and increase the fog distance pls
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

add awoo to your game
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Oooh. You guys had me at WW2! :D I wish you guys the most sincere luck!
Frosty
Deuced Up

Xpert658 wrote:
no smg pls
This.

The SMG honestly killed the game for me and a lot of other people. I remember a time when I could play AoS for hours upon hours because I loved the simple mechanics of the rifle. Just the rifle. Nowadays, I can hardly go 30 minutes before I just get enraged at how stupid the SMG is. It discouraged tactical gameplay and brought forth generic fast paced shooter gameplay that killed the spirit of the game. It brought forth a lot of unwanted shitheads and faggots that the game really didn't need, as well as getting AoS stuck in it's horrible limbo of "We're not going to touch the SMG, if we do it's going to kill the game". .76 has marginally better weapons mechanics than .75, but why does no one play it? Because they can't play like a faggot fresh out of CoD or some other fast paced FPS.

*mumbles some things about Jagex being the ones who told ben to introduce the SMG into the game and tweaking it to be the weapon it is today*

Honestly, just observe AoS's faults and try to steer clear of them and you have a winner.
Xpert658
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Possibly we can keep the SMG. Possibly. I just think it should be given a different playstyle and mechanics. That also means nerf it a lot harder than what is already in AoS.

Also buff shotgun.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

i definitely think there should be room for an smg-like weapon, but definitely not like the current incarnation. Maybe an MP-40 type weapon with a higher ROF, less block damage, more recoil and less player damage?
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

inb4 Jagex buys it.
EldredChandler

Bring back the old Sniper Shotgun from .60(?)

Thanks.
Astrocat
Deuced Up

Are you guys thinking of an RPG/Bazooka type weapon? If you are, would something along the lines of it destroying blocks in a 3 block radius and being is limited to one be ok? One thing that really got me pumped for Jagex AoS were RPGs and how that would affect gameplay.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Astrocat wrote:
Are you guys thinking of an RPG/Bazooka type weapon? If you are, would something along the lines of it destroying blocks in a 3 block radius and being is limited to one be ok? One thing that really got me pumped for Jagex AoS were RPGs and how that would affect gameplay.
Uhh- No.
EldredChandler

bloodfox wrote:
Astrocat wrote:
Uhh- No.
What's wrong with the idea of an RPG weapon?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

1: Jagex
2: it ruins the whole AOS
3:Jagex
260 posts Page 2 of 18 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”