E3

If it ain't Spades...
29 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post

E3

EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

For a video game community, no one seems to talk about games. For those of you that bothered to watch, what did you think about E3?
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I didn't watch all of it, but the games that looked the coolest to me were No Man's Sky and Rainbow Six Siege. I'll watch the rest later, but from what I've seen I think I liked sony's conference the most
EldredChandler

Of the actual conferences, yeah I agree Sony had the best one. I'd probably say Sony > Nintendo/Microsoft > EA > Ubisoft as far as conferences went. However, Nintendo streamed new games all day yesterday and will be all day today and tomorrow, so overall in my opinion Nintendo has been the best.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Me: :)
Console Games: $$$
Me: :(
EldredChandler wrote:
Of the actual conferences, yeah I agree Sony had the best one. I'd probably say Sony > Nintendo/Microsoft > EA > Ubisoft as far as conferences went. However, Nintendo streamed new games all day yesterday and will be all day today and tomorrow, so overall in my opinion Nintendo has been the best.
As far as hype, it goes Sony>Nintendo>Ubisoft>EA>Microsoft
I'm mainly focused on Sony and Nintendo, because those are the companies that I actually like right now. Though I only really have a 3DS, I'm extremely hyped up for the new Zelda @_@. And it's possible I'll be getting a PS4. Dem Playstation exclusives tho.
EldredChandler

I wasn't too excited about the PS exclusives. after the step down overall that Uncharted 3 and TLoU was from Uncharted 2 I'm wary of Uncharted 4. Bloodborne could be cool though. I already have a 3DS, so tonight when they announce the seekrit new 3ds game, which people are guessing is Majoras Mask, that might make 2 new games I'll get for it; that and Person Q.
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I didn't really watch those. I did hear some talk from people in school about it, but it was mostly about this new Battlefield Hardline. I watched the trailer today, and didn't seem much to me, really, just GTAField. The graphics are worse than I expected and I foresee more of that dull leveluction scripted destruction from BF4. I'll wait to decide if I'll buy the game, specially if they don't include muh attack choppas >:c

"Hell yeah, delicious donuts spotted" did make me laugh like a pig, tho.
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Dem E3, can't even get there and haven't even seen any streams
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

All I can say is that the... Erm... "flamboyant character" of Far Cry 4 looks interesting.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

The next-gen/PC GTA V looks good, I like the significantly improved graphics and it seems like Rockstar are going to put some other things as well. I liked how Far Cry 4 & Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege looked as well.
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

1Shot1Kill wrote:
The next-gen/PC GTA V looks good, I like the significantly improved graphics and it seems like Rockstar are going to put some other things as well. I liked how Far Cry 4 & Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege looked as well.
I totally agree.
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Dat new Zelda release. <3
EldredChandler

Vezok wrote:
Dat new Zelda release. <3
Hyrule Heros? Yeah, seems cool, though I haven't played many Dynasty/etc games, so not sure how long it will keep my interest. Though I did play Samurai Warriors for Xbox way back when, and that was fun so this probably will be too.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

1Shot1Kill wrote:
Tom Clancy's games are killing it.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

bullets wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
Tom Clancy's games are killing it.
You don't see stuff like damageable environments very often in FPS games.
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I watched a few vids.
Fable Legends looks like Dungeon Land.
Witcher 3 looks like it's gonna be good.
Phantom Dust looks like something that could be interesting. But it seems like it's only going to be for Xbox One so I probably won't get a chance to play it.
Valiant Hearts looks interesting.
29 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”