Clash of clans

If it ain't Spades...
21 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant

Atreyu wrote:
Clash of Clans is an interesting game, but it becomes very time consuming, and money-grabbing if you are weak.

I quit when I hit level 100. It was my goal, and when I hit it, I was done. It is nice if you have spare time and no life, otherwise, not for you.
Yeah, it can be quite time consuming, but not to an extent where you have to drop everything else to play it. I'd only log on 2-3 times a day even for about 5 - 10 minutes. If you had no life whilst playing, I have absolutely no idea what you were doing, unless you were just watching the upgrade bar until your building upgraded or something.
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

kmaj wrote:
SovietMarmalade wrote:
Isn't there something in the world called "patience"?
I like the game for that actually, it's nothing like those Pay To Win Facebook games
The difference being that it's not on Facebook?
Well, it's really nothing like FarmVille or any Zynga games... You can just open up the game, collect your resources, then come back anytime you want.

With FarmVille though, you have to wait in real-time for your "crops" to grow and when you don't check back in time, you just lose those "crops" and wasted all of that time just waiting.
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Atreyu wrote:
Clash of Clans is an interesting game, but it becomes very time consuming, and money-grabbing if you are weak.

I quit when I hit level 100. It was my goal, and when I hit it, I was done. It is nice if you have spare time and no life, otherwise, not for you.

I have a feeling you've never actually played the game. The only thing time consuming about it is the chat. And re organizing your base. Hell the attacks are timed under 5 minutes. And collecting resources take secounds. And training troops take a minute at moat to decide what to train.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Touché, but most people on CoC are not antisocial.
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Which means you actively make the decision to chat. The games not time consuming. Your decision to stay and chat is time consuming. Get your shit straight.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Venator wrote:
kmaj wrote:
True, it's not really a game.
Its a retard simulator.
You click a few buttons and have to wait ACTUAL fucking hours to get shit done.
Or you just pay the "developers" some $$$
Amen.
Whenever I hear someone talking about Clash of Clans, I say "(Person who was talking about it) downloaded cock from the app store!"
Since its initials sound like cock.
21 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”