Idea for a game - Block Shooter

If it ain't Spades...
70 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

And delta, I might be getting over my head but I could make some retro styled music for your game.
DeltaOp1
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Jdrew wrote:
I'm 13. As long as you open up your perspective and act a bit older then you are then you can do anything. Take the time to learn some code and you can make a game.
Thanks Jdrew.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

I am also planning with trench wars to keep B&S alive by making this game. We need to keep build and shoot alive. I don't want it to fall now. Green_Crying
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

bloodfox wrote:
I am also planning with trench wars to keep B&S alive by making this game. We need to keep build and shoot alive. I don't want it to fall now. Green_Crying
It's been falling slowly ever since Jagex took over AoS.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Curse jagex!
DeltaOp1
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

bloodfox wrote:
Ever since I read the article about Jagex and AoS, I immediately went to Build And Shoot's website and downloaded the game, I took Ace of Spades off my wishlist in Steam and became a Grunt in the rebellion of B&S. In other words, I wouldn't want to see B&S get torn apart by Jagex or some kind of Jagex wannabe.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

I love the idea of making Trench wars with voxlap but I don't know if there any tutorials. Can anybody give me a link to a tutorial or give me step by step information? I know that that will probably be a long tutorial but oh well. I just wanna make trench wars soo bad.
DeltaOp1
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

bloodfox wrote:
I love the idea of making Trench wars with voxlap but I don't know if there any tutorials. Can anybody give me a link to a tutorial or give me step by step information? I know that that will probably be a long tutorial but oh well. I just wanna make trench wars soo bad.
I'll try looking for some good ones.

Here's an official tutorial. I don't know if this would help.
http://umh.sandcrawler.net/index.php?pa ... view&id=34

Oh and if you download the Voxlap Engine ZIP folder, you'll encounter a ReadMe file which will help you get started.
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

DeltaOp1 wrote:
bloodfox wrote:

Oh and if you download the Voxlap Engine ZIP folder, you'll encounter a ReadMe file which will help you get started.
Is this tutorial about mapping/map editors isn't it?
bloodfox wrote:
Did you study any programming launguage like C or C++ ?
Last edited by _Frocs_ on Sat May 10, 2014 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeltaOp1
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

bloodfox wrote:
And delta, I might be getting over my head but I could make some retro styled music for your game.
Oh wow. Hahaha. Maybe for the game menu?
DeltaOp1
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

_Frocs_ wrote:
DeltaOp1 wrote:
bloodfox wrote:

Is this tutorial about mapping/map editors isn't it?
bloodfox wrote:
Did you study any programming launguage like C or C++ ?
It is. But I think it could help him make a map for his game, right? Lol.
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

Sure, it could.

I have some question to you: Did you study a programming language like C(or C++) to study the engine/source text?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

No I didn't learn coding and I am forcing myself to try it. I want to be so good at coding that it would just be a hobby for me.
DeltaOp1
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

_Frocs_ wrote:
Sure, it could.

I have some question to you: Did you study a programming language like C(or C++) to study the engine/source text?
I have an aunt who knows how to program. She can teach me how to code. I've heard of C and C++, but I never knew it was a kind of Engine code/language.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

wow. An aunt that can code. If I had a nickel for everytime a person said that...
70 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”