CS:GO

If it ain't Spades...
145 posts Page 6 of 10 First unread post
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

danhezee wrote:
He has been around since the good ole days, he is on the irc. He just never joined until now.
But still, it seems he only made that account specifically to flame me.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Probably never felt like making an account until now.

Also most old players remember YD.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

yd is my bro dont be mean to him, ok?
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
YD's been around for a while.

But yeah, CS:GO looks fun, I've been meaning to grab it, I'll probably get it when it's on sale over the summer.
Ok well lets get this damn thread back on topic.Please refrain from further shitposting 1shot1kill.
Also reuben,eldred etc. get your hate for him on another thread.I really dislike reading 2 pages of personal insults from two people complaining about eachother.

Also Reuben if you're really picking up csgo in a sale,wait 2-3 weeks before actually playing it.After sales the number of hackers pretty much explodes.It dies down 2 weeks after most of the time though.I hope you actually pick up the game and have as much fun as I do.Also if you're looking for people to play with,the cumrags have some people playing it.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Venator wrote:
Please refrain from further shitposting 1shot1kill.
A post that you don't like ≠ Shitpost
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Also it should be a lot of fun, I've been getting into CS:S lately and enjoying the hell out of that.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

A few friends and I have been playing CS:GO nonstop lately, it's a ton if fun.
NatashauLovesU
Deuce

I can't wait for that CS:GO

But i heard a nutshell that people keeps on camping on boxes even wall hacking Blue_Crying
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

NatashauLovesU wrote:
I can't wait for that CS:GO

But i heard a nutshell that people keeps on camping on boxes even wall hacking Blue_Crying
I haven't seen one wallhack, yet. And the only team that really ever does 'camping' is the CTs, considering their objective is to defend the bomb sites, you don't really rush much, at least in competitive, anyway. If you can't deal with the concept of an attacking team and a defending team, that sometimes is forced to 'camp', CS:GO isn't your game.
YD`
Deuce

i am boosting ppl for $1
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Got my hands on a factory new AWP | Electric Hive with an Aces High holographic sticker(Thanks to Swimming <3)
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

ew noobs use awp
m4a4 best
also add me on steam if you want to play cs:go w/me by messaging me because i feel uncomfortable sharing it here.
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

No, I got really damn good with the AWP, it's all I can use.
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

Bump
I can awp too, probably just not as good as you. Only weapons I can use are P90,m4a4/m4a1/ak-47.
P90 is just too op on dust2 if you are on counter terrorists, go A short and spray all enemies down.It also is quite good on medium range in short bursts.(works as good if you are on terrorists and rush on a short)
M4A4 is good on short and mid range and tbh I got used to use it on long range too.
AK-47 is strong and you can shoot in single bursts at enemies and most bullets hit.
oh and what crosshairsettings do you have?
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

I use a thin, pink crosshair. Gap is almost nonexistent,Basically a small pink cross. I usually stick to my M4A1-S, if I'm not AWPing. I find it much easier to spray with, compared to the M4A4, although the ammo count is so much lower.
145 posts Page 6 of 10 First unread post
Return to “Other Games”