How about... New Aos?

The commercial [Steam] version of Ace of Spades, remade by Jagex.
Incompatible with AoS Classic.
59 posts Page 2 of 4
awesomeness2000
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm


MrHaaax wrote:
And the AoS original community is here, AoS is here because we despised the direction where the whole FPS genre is going, and despised Battlefuck/Cock of Duty fanboys too. JAGEX ruined that and take all the bad and mainstream stuff and mash it up in the shittiest package ever the humanity has ever seen. And so TLDR I, and perhaps the rest of community, says: hey JAGEX, fuck you for what have you done to this wonderful gem.
Just to let you know that i think AoS .75 is actually the son of BF4 and minecraft, so i thought Battlefield fanboys were welcome, but nope apparently the community HATES people who actually played BF3-BF4 and LIKED the game!!! Green_Rifle
Last edited by awesomeness2000 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


awesomeness2000 wrote:
SCREW YOU MAN, read my signature.
implying cod and bf are the only games for consoles
just admit you're a cod fanboy, kid.
awesomeness2000
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm


Zekamalikyd wrote:
awesomeness2000 wrote:
SCREW YOU MAN, read my signature.
implying cod and bf are the only games for consoles
just admit you're a cod fanboy, kid.
1. i changed the post idiot so DON'T READ THE SIGNATURE.
2.not CoD, Battlefield, its a better game.
3. both those games are also PC games.
4. its just a signature, a saying that is just for fun. i will change that signature
Last edited by awesomeness2000 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


2 3's.
great counting, kiddo.

not every shooter is battlefield, some games are their own thing, while others try to blatantly rip current shooters off.
this one tried to be it's own thing, but then came jagex and fucked it up, so we kept the old versions.
is it so hard to understand
awesomeness2000
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm


Zekamalikyd wrote:
2 3's.
great counting, kiddo.

not every shooter is battlefield, some games are their own thing, while others try to blatantly rip current shooters off.
this one tried to be it's own thing, but then came jagex and fucked it up, so we kept the old versions.
is it so hard to understand
great, i mistyped, and i know every shooter i played TRIES ripping something off, when i first played Goldeneye 007 reloaded, i thought it would be the original goldeneye remastered. i was terribly wrong. in fact i have the same problem this community has but with goldeneye reloaded, It HAS COMPELETLY CHANGED. it just a CoD ripoff and in 2011 just put itself into damnation.
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 pm


How about... New Aos?
How about no. Why? I'm sick of all these versions. Make your mind on which one you would like and lets use it. I'm ok with 75 (smg should be exterminated) and 76(headshot dosen't kill you? wtf?) because they both suck equally. We can not make a new Aos version because we do not own the game, but you can make similar stuff. We can only hope that OpenSpades is something that will become a new Aos-like game. I would like it to be more customisable than Aos on things like: How many shots are fired by a weapon,how fast and how accurate? How much damage is caused by a weapon etc. That change could also have problems like: What are the main settings going to be? All of this can be decided by voting and nobody should worry about all that stuff atm. The only thing I wouldn't want to change is the simplicity because that is the main reason why I am not playing other fps games (+ this community is awesome). k ty that was my opinion. I will read the stuff you guys wrote after I write this, but I won't read what you guys will write in the future because:
An opinion is like a pen**, it’s okay to have one, it’s okay to be proud of it, hell, it’s even okay to play with it (in your own time). But it’s not okay to whip it out in public and try to shove it down the throats of others.
I guess this is the topic where I can show my opinion about this. I really don't want any of you to shove your opinions down my throat. That's why I'll probably never read this again.

I'll regret this in the morning. #YOLO
Last edited by Dominis on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 974
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 pm


Dominis wrote:
How about... New Aos?
How about no. Why? I'm sick of all these versions. Make your mind on which one you would like and lets use it. I'm ok with 75 (smg should be exterminated) and 76(headshot dosen't kill you? wtf?) because they both suck equally. We can not make a new Aos version because we do not own the game, but you can make simmilar stuff. We can only hope that OpenSpades is something that will become a new Aos-like game. I would like it to be more customisable than Aos on things like: How many shots are fired by a weapon,how fast and how accurate? How much damage is caused by a weapon etc. That change could also have problems like: What are the main settings going to be? All of this can be decided by voting and nobody should worry about all that stuff atm. The only thing I wouldn't want to change is the simplicity because that is the main reason why I am not playing other fps games (+ this community is awesome). k ty that was my opinion. I will read the stuff you guys wrote after I write this, but I won't read what you guys will write in the future because:
An opinion is like a pen**, it’s okay to have one, it’s okay to be proud of it, hell, it’s even okay to play with it (in your own time). But it’s not okay to whip it out in public and try to shove it down the throats of others.
I guess this is the topic where I can show my opinion about this. I really don't want any of you to shove your opinions down my throat. That's why I'll probably never read this again.

I'll regret this in the morning. #YOLO
Yea, I actually agree with you.
DrDeuce
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:30 pm


and it has the better zombie mode, the one on .75 is UNBALANCED and full of black ops retards (Even though i play black ops, im not THAT retarded)
So, you're admitting you're retarded, but not entirely retarded? lols.

And like Reuben said, the original zombie 'mode' was a server modification, and had limited resources. I mean, Jagex's zombie mode is actually... kind of fun (please don't kill me) because it suits the fast paced action of AoS 1.0... All the other modes on AoS 1.0 are utter crap though.
barely any griefers because the admins are JAGEX THEMSELVES DUFUS!
Nope. Jagex are the developers, and as far as I know have nothing to do with administrating servers on a personal basis. I think you can send them an email if you spot a greifer potential hacker, and that's the only way of bringing justice - not very effective. Most people can't be bothered compiling a report complete with screenshots and maybe footage to get somebody banned.
Just a reminder, jagex added an CLASSIC MODE which brought back the slow pace of wwI (like i give a damn about that).
Huehuehuehue. The classic mode was rubbish. Seriously, it was like they went: 'YA WANT A CLASSIC MODE!? WELL LET'S GO RIGHT BACK TO THE VERY FIRST VERSION, SEE HOW YA LIKE THAT, EH!?'.

Jagex's classic mode is so slow paced I nearly fell asleep. In Ace of Spades, you team up and carve fortresses out of mountains, or build giant castles over a river. In jagex's mode, there seemed to be no motivation to build. At all. It seemed that forts in Jagex's mode had no tactical relevance. Everyone I saw just camped the other's spawn.
THEY listen and THEIR version isn't Undead (get it, .75 was dead until BnS revived it) so they update it.
LET'S GET THIS ONE STRAIGHT, KIDDO!

When jagex bought the rights to Ace of Spades, Ben and Matt were silenced. Why was it not updated for ages? Because jagex was developing 'their' ace of spades. So the rights had already been sold. Therefore, Ben and Matt could not modify or even discuss the game with the community.

It wasn't their choice to leave it dead - as such. I mean, Ben and Matt developed a free game for free, so they must have needed the money at some point. And, perhaps, the initial sum pitched by Jagex didn't sway them. I'd say it'd take a LOT of money for Ben to hand over Ace of Spades, especially to the likes of jagex.
im sorry for the language
You didn't swear once. Unless, say, you count 'damn' or 'dufus' as a swear? What are you, ten years old? Oh wait... you probably are, considering your argument is so riddled with flaws and false facts.

Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle
Blockbuster
Deuced Up
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am


It's trash, so is the community
bullets
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 902
Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:01 am


Blockbuster wrote:
It's trash, so is the community
The only trash is all the shit your posting here.
Blockbuster
Deuced Up
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am


The only trash is AOS
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 974
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 pm


Blockbuster wrote:
The only trash is AOS
The Jagex AOS is trash, yes.
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:16 am


scrawl wrote:
Blockbuster wrote:
The only trash is AOS
The Jagex AOS is trash, yes.
And 0.75 isn't?
Blockbuster
Deuced Up
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am


Both versions are shit.
Let's be honest.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1207
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am


Blockbuster wrote:
Both versions are shit.
Let's be honest.
opinions, opinions
59 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Ace of Spades 1.0 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests