How about... New Aos?

The commercial [Steam] version of Ace of Spades, remade by Jagex.
Incompatible with AoS Classic.
57 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

You would do us all a good favor by stop posting useless shit.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Blockbuster wrote:
Ballistic wrote:
You would do me a favor if you stopped sucking so much cock, despite how much nutrition other hoes say it has.
wow, I tell you that your posts are totally off-topic and don't contribute to anything whatsoever and your only defense is to start insulting me - so mature

seriously, if you are only here to insult others or post random off-topic stuff just gtfo
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Ballistic wrote:
Blockbuster wrote:
Ballistic wrote:
You would do me a favor if you stopped sucking so much cock, despite how much nutrition other hoes say it has.
wow, I tell you that your posts are totally off-topic and don't contribute to anything whatsoever and your only defense is to start insulting me - so mature

seriously, if you are only here to insult others or post random off-topic stuff just gtfo
Ballistic quit feeding the troll.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I think we should all just stop posting in this section I general. As nothing is achieved here except hating on a game that's pretty much dead aka Jagex's aos. Besides, any of this discussing doesn't mean things will be changed. Those talks regarding .76 master race didn't work out as really the only people who can truly change things at a dime. Is the site admins as they control this entire website and therefore have most control on what is posted and what happens to this website.
IceCream
Hoster
Hoster

go home
Blockbuster
Deuced Up

Go home? GTFO..
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

So I'm going to be honest here. AoS 1.0 has now pulled ahead of the awfulness that is 0.75, and 0.76 hasn't been promoted to the main version (despite the fact that it's both newer and better, so wtf). Besides, Jagex is now starting to actually listen to people, rather than just sit and literally do nothing to get themselves out of an awful state of being.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Vezok wrote:
So I'm going to be honest here. AoS 1.0 has now pulled ahead of the awfulness that is 0.75, and 0.76 hasn't been promoted to the main version (despite the fact that it's both newer and better, so wtf). Besides, Jagex is now starting to actually listen to people, rather than just sit and literally do nothing to get themselves out of an awful state of being.
I agree, to be honest playing on the Classic CTF mode is better than playing on pretty much any 0.75 server, no more SMGs and it's similar to the olden days of Ace of Spades, slow-paced, no run-and-gun, challenging and fun in general.

Also, fun tip: The SMG in 1.x is the underpowered weapon, while the Sniper Rifles are the overpowered weapons, completely the opposite of 0.75.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

No offen- Offense, dude New AOS is screwed million times ten. And posting it on a retro fan forum is a recipe for disaster
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

bloodfox wrote:
No offen- Offense, dude New AOS is screwed million times ten. And posting it on a retro fan forum is a recipe for disaster
Turn off your necroposting machine.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Holy crap. I never noticed the date. D:
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Maybe you could refer from posting on threads at the bottom of the page.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

1Shot1Kill wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
1Shot can you stop being the necro police? It isnt useful to anyone on the forums.

Edit:

http://www.buildandshoot.com/search.php ... mit=Search
shaz

1.0 is very, very bad. Sorry.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

danhezee wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
1Shot can you stop being the necro police? It isnt useful to anyone on the forums.

Edit:

http://www.buildandshoot.com/search.php ... mit=Search
Thank you
I needed someone to tell him that...
57 posts Page 3 of 4 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 1.0 Discussion”