Slender Game Mode challenge?

The commercial [Steam] version of Ace of Spades, remade by Jagex.
Incompatible with AoS Classic.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Diarrhea
Deuce

I've seen quite a bit of custom game modes; and if you're like me, you probably get jump(or get scared) when you're talking with your friend(s) on skype or mumble and all of a sudden someone random jumps out in front of you and kills you. Sooooo, I thought it would be nice to try and see if anybody could make like a "Slender" game mode or something like a "Hide and seek" match where all of the players are supposed to hide EXCEPT 1. That 1 will be selected randomly after each round with as many rounds as there are other players (i.e. you are chosen and there are 4 players supposed to hide. You'd have 4 shots to take them out.) only the shots do almost instant damage, kinda like a shotgun. The maps must be a pretty decent size however, not like a small CQC map or an arena map.

So anybody up to the challenge? Green_Rifle Blue_Rifle Green_Spade Blue_Spade
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Ace of Spades Steam General Discussion

But yeah, Slender is on the same level of casual as 1.0, I could see it happening.
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Or you could make it like an actual slender game where the one player deals damage to players in view. Damage would be amplified at close range. The catch is that the person walks really slowly.

But maybe that would be a better stand-alone game rather than AoS gamemode.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 1.0 Discussion”