Pros and Cons of AoS Beta and AoS 1.x (Jagex)

The commercial [Steam] version of Ace of Spades, remade by Jagex.
Incompatible with AoS Classic.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post

Which is best for you?

65%
Ace of Spades Beta
6%
Ace of Spades Jagex
29%
Iceball

Total votes: 31

BlazingFox24
Deuce

I just wanted to make this thread since the Steam Sale has just finished a week ago and I requested my friend to gift me Ace of Spades since it was only 2.50 dollars, he really did gift me and I payed him back in cash the week after. But my main point of posting this is because while I was playing AoS in Steam, somebody mentioned that, that version sucked and 0.75 was better, and then I replied to them that both of the games have their pros and cons and they agreed. So all I want now is to see from you guys, which are the pros and cons of each version of the game since I'm enjoying both of them even though I stopped playing 0.75 in a few months now because ping in the servers got higher but anyways if you would want to reply in this thread about the pros and cons, if you would want to, please use this format :

Ace of Spades Beta or 0.75/0.76
Pros:
-
-
-
Cons:
-
-
-

Ace of Spades Jagex
Pros:
-
-
-
Cons:
-
-
-

I did not put in examples of their pros and cons since I'm not a good analyzer at all and as I said I really enjoy the both of them, thank you in advance for replying Blue_BigSmile

EDIT : Thanks to a suggestion, you can freely add to saying your comments of the pros and cons of Iceball and you can vote Iceball too with AoS Beta and AoS Jagex Blue_Happy1
Last edited by BlazingFox24 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

You should add Iceball to that list, just so I can vote for it.

Also, 0.76 is better than 0.75. You might want to separate it into two things you can vote for.
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

GreaseMonkey wrote:
You should add Iceball to that list, just so I can vote for it.

Also, 0.76 is better than 0.75. You might want to separate it into two things you can vote for.
Lol, Grease voting for his own crap...
codefags... tsk tsk.

...hmm... I dissed myself...
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

What? I personally feel it's actually better.
JesseP
Deuce

I also thought that .75 was better. Even though it was an older version.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 1.0 Discussion”