AoS 1.0 First impressions?

The commercial [Steam] version of Ace of Spades, remade by Jagex.
Incompatible with AoS Classic.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Semper
Deuced Up

Well for those of you that has not played it yet it looks awesome on youtube to you(some of you) but then when you download it and start playing it, it's awful, well to me .-.

I played it and joined a server, It lagged so much... I played for about 5 minutes then I exited out the game and uninstalled it from my pc, a week later I was thinking about giving the game a second chance so I did. Maybe it was something wrong with that lobby, but I tried about 5 of them and still lag. So I uninstalled it again, and I will probably never install it again until it gets better.

I am not going to tell anyone not to buy it, but waste your money at your own risk. Really, the class picking menu and stuff looks cool but the game itself is shit.

EDIT: before you say "ur pc sux" "get a btter pc thn run it"
Well if this game has more requirements than the latest games (bf3, black ops 2, etc) *facepalm*
Tiel
Deuce

TBH personally I'm more concerned about gameplay; that's the only real thing preventing me from buying. The whole class speel seemed really cool at first, but then I played .75 again and realized how profound an impact someone just leaping around with a jetpack would have on the traditional trench-style warfare.

It seems like Jagex wanted to make the game faster paced, but drawn-out battles is the allure of AoS in the first place, methinks. Anyone who has the game have an opinion on that particular aspect?
Semper
Deuced Up

Yeah, even brick force is better than than 1.0, lol.
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

Semper wrote:
Yeah, even brick force is better than than 1.0, lol.
I wouldn't go that far since Classic CTF is okay.

But yeah, everything else sucks.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 1.0 Discussion”