Hacking

The commercial [Steam] version of Ace of Spades, remade by Jagex.
Incompatible with AoS Classic.
15 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I really want to create a hack for AoS 1.0, especially since they are so sure they can keep the game 100% hacker free.

Oooooh it's on now Jagex >_<
rakiru
Coder
Coder

If there isn't any cheat detection software, I will be doing this. I don't care enough to have to bypass that stuff though.
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

rakiru wrote:
If there isn't any cheat detection software, I will be doing this. I don't care enough to have to bypass that stuff though.
lol.
a girl
Scripter
Scripter

If you manage to get one going, please be smart and make your aimbots change orientation in sane increments :D We don't want to make it easy for Jagex to find all the snappers LOL
Null
League Participant
League Participant

HoboHob wrote:
I really want to create a hack for AoS 1.0, especially since they are so sure they can keep the game 100% hacker free.

Oooooh it's on now Jagex >_<
Yeah, I'm reading their claims of hack free gameplay as a challenge more than an assurance. Time to build a learning aimbot.
rakiru wrote:
Aw man, but that's half the fun. Besides, bypassing simple stack inspectors is as easy as Man-In-The-Middle-ing yourself
StackOverflow
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

As much as Jagex seems to rustle my jimmies, if you want to do this sort of activity, please do it somewhere else. We don't want people discussing/distributing cheats here, even if it's for a different version of the game.
Twily
Deuced Up

:blue: Per StackOverflow.
:green: And I support hax for OpenGL engine. But... let's just say UC.me is a better place for this talk.
EssigGurkenFred
Deuced Up

Has this really to go here? If think this isn't okay.
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Yeah I understand what you guys are saying, this could give B&S a bad rep.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

Well, I'm always on IRC, so if anyone wants to discuss it, you can bring it up in a PM. Probably a good idea not to discuss this kind of thing here.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

DO NOT POST CHEATS OR HACKED VERSIONS OF 1.0 HERE.
Jagex can sue this site moderators/head admins etc. for this stuff. Please post it elsewhere, though I agree that 1.0 must be killed and t-bagged and then spawn-killed and then trolled and then it should ragequit and then they should delete the game and then.. then....
Anyway, you got the idea: don't dig a grave for yourself
rakiru
Coder
Coder

Chameleon wrote:
DO NOT POST CHEATS OR HACKED VERSIONS OF 1.0 HERE.
Jagex can sue this site moderators/head admins etc. for this stuff. Please post it elsewhere, though I agree that 1.0 must be killed and t-bagged and then spawn-killed and then trolled and then it should ragequit and then they should delete the game and then.. then....
Anyway, you got the idea: don't dig a grave for yourself
We had already decided not to discuss this here and to let the topic die - read the whole topic before replying next time.
Jagex can't sue you for making mods for their game.
EssigGurkenFred
Deuced Up

So @danhezee or another admin: Could you please lock that topic?
Semper
Deuced Up

In Ruinscape if you hacked in mulitiplayer the'd sue you over a thousand bucks, so I wouldn't try it :P
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

I went ahead and locked this bad boy
15 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 1.0 Discussion”