The AoS 1.0 Disaster.

The commercial [Steam] version of Ace of Spades, remade by Jagex.
Incompatible with AoS Classic.
15 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
jpotts1515
Deuce

What i dont get is how do make a game so awesome. Then you become a total sellout and get rid of it to a shitty company like JaGeX. JaGeX takes this game and turns it into complete shit. Then they wonder what in the living F*ck they did wrong . REALLY! YOU ALEINATE YOUR ENTIRE F*CKING COMMUNITY AND WONDER WHY NO ONE BUYS YOUR SHIT GAME! All i can say is either Build Or Shoot or that Shitty Toot they call 1.0. Blue_Sunglasses1 Blue_Spade Blue_Rifle Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2 Green_Rifle Green_Spade Green_Sunglasses1
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

you're a couple years too late to the party
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I don't even know why Jagex bothered to buy the rights to the game when they literally could have made the exact same thing and given it a different name with no problem.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Vezok wrote:
I don't even know why Jagex bothered to buy the rights to the game when they literally could have made the exact same thing and given it a different name with no problem.
MUST GET MONEH
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

bloodfox wrote:
Vezok wrote:
MUST GET MONEH
But they lost money when they were buying the rights.
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up

it's because we were not given a choice.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Vezok wrote:
Maybe they thought all of the players from old AoS would buy the game.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Because at the time Ace of Spades was quickly gaining in popularity, and then Jagex probably guessed that name would make their game sell like hot cakes.
jpotts1515
Deuce

1Shot1Kill wrote:
Because at the time Ace of Spades was quickly gaining in popularity, and then Jagex probably guessed that name would make their game sell like hot cakes.
JaGeX PISSES ME THE F*CK OFF .... as you may tell.
KavomatovlTeal
Deuce

You have to click like 3/4 different things for this to eventually happen, its not just a case of clicking 1 link in the chat.
thewarmaster
Deuce

why do fucking dis it, its a great game. and i know you guys are going to hate me for saying that, YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING LIVE WITH IT!!! Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

thewarmaster wrote:
why do fucking dis it, its a great game. and i know you guys are going to hate me for saying that, YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING LIVE WITH IT!!! Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle Green_Rifle
It's been like 3 years bro. Settle down.
Last edited by Vezok on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

What about The AoS 2.0 Disaster?
thewarmaster
Deuce

Not a bad game and sorry for my outburst earlier Green_Sunglasses1
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

I thought at first you are a 9 year old, pressured by society type of guy. Now, you're a retarded 9 year old that has no idea what a "game" is.
15 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 1.0 Discussion”