Butthurt jagex

The commercial [Steam] version of Ace of Spades, remade by Jagex.
Incompatible with AoS Classic.
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Blockbuster
Deuced Up
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am


Couldnt handle my power.



http://imgur.com/4DT8n8Y
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Blockbuster wrote:
Couldnt handle my power.



http://imgur.com/4DT8n8Y
I don't know why you have been banned but tra2 and Lincent haven't been.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


1Shot1Kill wrote:
I don't know why you have been banned but tra2 and Lincent haven't been.
what have tra2 and lincent done
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Zekamalikyd wrote:
1Shot1Kill wrote:
I don't know why you have been banned but tra2 and Lincent haven't been.
what have tra2 and lincent done
tra2 has been shitposting up the forums lately, he doesn't know how to use the edit button, necroposts regularly, and has a real grudge on certain forum members for some reason. Lincent just posts a lot of things that don't really make sense.
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


who cares?
awesomeness2000
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:58 pm


why did you use an iPad, just because they have the retina thingy doesn't mean they are good
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 am


learn_more wrote:
who cares?
^
1Shot1Kill wrote:
tra2 has been shitposting up the forums lately, he doesn't know how to use the edit button, necroposts regularly, and has a real grudge on certain forum members for some reason.
lol new
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


ReubenMcHawk wrote:
lol new
10000/10 would bang post.
Blockbuster
Deuced Up
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am


--I got my ipad for free

Anyway, those animals haven't stopped me yet!
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 1709
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am


congratz Blockbuster you have completed the trifecta and got banned on both of jagex's official forums and ours.
Vezok
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:16 am


1Shot1Kill wrote:
Blockbuster wrote:
Couldnt handle my power.



http://imgur.com/4DT8n8Y
I don't know why you have been banned but tra2 and Lincent haven't been.
emphasis on Lincent considering 90% of the community has signed a petition to get rid of him
Blockbuster
Deuced Up
Posts: 77
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am


Thanks danhazee, it means a lot !
KavomatovlTeal
Deuce
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:13 am


Did they rip the tree textures straight from minecraft lol?>jagex>not fuck up
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ace of Spades 1.0 Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest