Moderator Application Thread

Our latest need-to-know information.
82 posts Page 5 of 6 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

i think moderators should be people who have been in the community for a while and is a person that most people know like grease or tin
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

Not a discussion thread it is an application thread
Bebo3
Deuce

Timezone & relative location: I live in west Texas and am in the Mountain Time Zone.

Contribution to community: I am a mature person who will not deal with hackers other than starting votekicks against them. I've had a couple of successful kicks. This may sound bad but I've been kicked from a couple of servers. I've played for a number of months and am pretty much a veteran. I am friendly with anyone and I am also tolerable.
Skynet
Modder
Modder

Timezone and/or location: Canada(GMT-4)
Contribution to the community:
- Countless nights with the mumble community
- Random art/Consept art work here and there
- Moderating severs(Minit Guard)
- I'd like to give something back to the community, anything I can do to make everyone else's and my time worth while
Happy Holidays
Ki11aWi11
Mapper
Mapper

Timezone and/or location: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Contribution to the community: A fair few maps that are hosted regularly on servers such as Minit and aloha.pk, the first and second videos embedded on the original Ace of Spades homepage and I've been a largely constant member of the community.
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

Timezone and/or location: GMT+10 Australian Eastern Standard Time
Contribution to the community: I've played Ace of Spades since I was 13. I was active on the old forums and I'm even more active on these forums. I used to make Weapon Packs and I'm on every day. I have experience moderating websites and have a real love for the game. I would love a position on our moderating team and I hope I'm accepted!
Nestoflo
League Participant
League Participant

Timezone and/ or location: Pennsylvania
Contribution to the community: My time, that pretty much is alI I can give and to those that know my time schedule they would agree to the fact that I am on the forums/aos/computer frequently. I can also contribute graphics, I can't say which ones but I have designed a website, games, and comics over the past few years.
Bigcheecho
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Timezone and/or location: Nevada, PST
Contribution to the community: I first saw this game in an indie test drive from paulsoaresjr, back in the pickaxe days. Unfortunately, I had a Mac, so I just had to resort to watching videos. After a while, a little bit after 0.75 was released, I forgot about the game. Then, In Late December, I decided to check out the game. I noticed the trailer and saw the new classes. I quickly wondered what the heck happened and from the AoS wiki, I found my way into here. I signed up, still using a Mac, and downloaded the game, still only working on windows. Sonarpulse gave me a guide to get it to work on Mac, and I gloriously failed, anyway. Once I got a Windows 8 computer, I downloaded the game, played on a map, and had a good time. Since then, I've been extremely active within the community, and hope to take programming classes soon so that I can muck around with Iceball's code. I'm also pretty mature, and many consider me an intelligent being. I would be graciously honored to take this position, and I will not abuse it.
DrDeuce
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Time Zone or Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Contributions: I have been playing since 0.32, and I have had experience on a few wikis as an admin/moderator (I have retired from it now, but I kept the Blonic Wiki in good shape while I was in command). I would love to help out the community, I think I have a lot to offer in terms of support and general contribution. I made a few weapons packs on the old forums, plus I have actually been made a moderator on an old AoS server (I moderated the votekicks which I assessed and decided if it was a hacker or not, which I was fair with. I'm very responsible!).

I would very much like to be a moderator, as I believe that B&S is a great site with a fantastic crew. I would love to be part of that!

Thanks for your time!
marvellousMEEMEE
Deuce

Time zone; UK,London
Although I am very young and you might think that I am unresponsable because I am young,however I made many friends with admins and they think of me as mature and right for the job. I really would love to help the community as I helped an admin called " neon sniper" on hallway and helped him ban a hacker. I would do many more of these if I am accepted. Please take me for the job as I am responsible and will help the community 100%
RyanK
Deuced Up

CONTRIBUTIONS: I'm not quite sure. Whatever is needed I guess. I am an admin on a server, and I really wanted to help this community.
NinjaxXx
Deuced Up

Timezone and/or location:
GMT+10 Australian Eastern Standard Time

Contribution to the community:
Well I have been around with this community since the first forum for Ace of Spades and I have been posting a lot of stuff. I am known well from others in game and I try the best I can to help others in the forums. I am good at helping others with clans and enjoy seeing people smile after I help them. One time there was 2 people that could not make a forums account so I made their accounts and they were very thankful (SoHappy and Ranger182). I helped the clan [TAS] develop and the owner was so thankful. I always do the best I can to help other in forums or in game it doesn't matter because I like to see others happy. I have been around the community for a long time because the drama and turmoil kept me exited for so long and I am glad the community can still hold itself through so much trouble. I enjoy being around the community today and I am glad that I met this game back in 2011 (beta 0.26).
RoTAdolf_Hitler
Deuced Up

Timezone and/or location:Florida

Contribution to the community:I have contributed a lot to the community such as laughter, smiles, and happiness in many ways. In my time here at AoS (Ever since 2011) I made it my mission to cut down those pesky trees and remember those days when pinpoint was wrecked by dirtnades and you had to go to RoT so you can clean up your server. Well I want to give back more to the community cause I have returned better then the state I had first arrived in. And I strive to see classic AoS grow into many and great things we as a community should stand as one and work together for the better, if we do this we could ensure a stronger community bond and a better game. Some of the ways I would try to contribute to the greater good of the community is help organize events, moderate servers, and anything else I can do just to lend a hand. And for those who need that little motivation or is just having a bad day I'll try to sing you your favorite song in mumble. I really do want to make up for my past and hopefully some could forget about that summer years ago, Thank you yours truly Der Fuhrer.
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

So long, Weimer Republic...
Bori
League Participant
League Participant

Timezone and/or location: GMT +1/Germany
Contribution to the community: I think I am a really helpful human. I could help everybody with In-Game question or question about everything which deals with BnS Information or everything important. I am even a really social player, but not the best one :D. I may help with some new and something like this.

Sincerely

|Bori|
82 posts Page 5 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Official News”