82 posts Page 4 of 6 First unread post
Aero
Deuced Up

Adder wrote:
Timezone and/or location: Uk
Contribution to the community: hi i'm 12 and I want to be a moderator

Adder~
Dear Adder,
This is for applying for moderating the forum, not the game.
That means that you lock threads, ban members (of the forum) and pin helpful threads, etc.
If you wish to be a moderator in game, then you should look for some servers open for moderator applications.
This will not make you a moderator on every server, but on the server that you got accepted into adminship on.

~Aero :)
Adder

ok thank you glad you told me that :green:
Otter
Deuce

Timezone and/or location: United States, California
Contribution to the community: Well I've been a member of the Ace of Spades community. I'm a longstanding member of the forums and The Bastion clan which is a clan filled with prominent members of the AoS community. I feel I am qualified for a moderator position because I am an administrator on the Aloha servers. I am extremely good at dealing with problems and very professional when going about it. In addition to being an admin on the Aloha servers, i have also administrated numerous Minecraft servers including the Battlecraft server which was at one time the number one PvP server on Minecraft. My job then was to catch and ban any cheaters or griefers, create and run events on the server to keep players on the server entertained, and also to manage the forums. I feel as though I would be extremely qualified for a forum moderation position and I hope that I am considered.
strawhatpirate
Modder
Modder

Timezone and location: Norway :D gmt+1
Contribution to the community: Well except from making guns skins I haven't really been up to much. I have been in the clan USAB and is currently in The Bastion. I would personally say that I'm a nice and helpfull guy and would there for be to some help moderating. I've also been a moderator on some other forums (MC related) and I've done a good job there. I feel that I can stand up to the challenge of being a moderator on this forum.
tallyyyyyy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I was going to post one, but then I remember I haven't really "contributed to the community" yet.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Welp, standard procredure.

Timezone and Location:GMT+7, Vietnam(Ho Chi Minh city)

Contribution to the community:I have been a moderator in the past(of my clan forums) so i know pretty much of the basics. Contributed a lot of modifications to the AoS community. Also a leader of a long time clan.

My age may not be sufficent, but (hopefully) i'm mature enough to... well, get in. And my English sucks too, i know.
Bobby Lemain
Deuced Up

Timezone and/or location: Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8)
Contribution to the community: Was active on Kaitneiks and Rune-Server in '06 when Runescape Private Servers were hot. Am "properly" learning Java and want to get into Python, Lua, and brush up on my C so I can start working here. However, I'm still dabbling so don't expect anything amazing from me or anything. I've never been a forum mod before, but I'm semi-OCD in person when I have nothing better to do and like to clean things so I feel like I'd make for a good mod haha. I find it funny how I find myself on a grey-area Jagex game development forum again. Oh yeah! I'm also hosting a 0.75 server right now. Sorry Izzy, I renamed your Hallway map... :oops:
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Timezone and/or location: Croatia, +1

Contribution to the community: First of all I would like to introdeuce myself. My name is Tin and I am clan oriented person. I am leader of SPQR which I have been running since early June. I am currently moderating clan related sections on new forums and my priority is to expand Clan Assistance project. Clan Assistance is project that helps small, new clans organise themselves and we are giving them a boost. I am a Minit Guard and I am admin on several other servers. Currently I am in volition to help B&S community in any way possible.
Kodiak
Deuced Up

Heck, why not throw my hat in the ring.

Timezone and/or location: Australia, GMT +9:30, DST is currently in effect.
Contribution to the community: To be brutally honest not a damn lot. Used to annoy the current administrators on the #AoS IRC room a lot. Was in the Komrade clan for a long period of time, ran my own clan, currently helping to run SPQR. I'm a global moderator on the SPQR forum which uses the phpbb software, and I've investigated the software myself for school assignments. Was a Clan Ambassador on the Jagex forum until I resigned from the position realising it's not for me, and I've left most of the "official" community behind. I have, however, been around for quite a long time and I have an excellent understanding of the game and it's community. I am currently a Minit guard and an admin on several smaller servers such as the Komrade server and the Stormwind server. Once upon a time in the depths of the old, old forum I made kv6 mods.

I'm also good at shooting people and stuff.
CobaltAK
League Participant
League Participant

Might as well. Though, I feel as though I won't be accepted.

Timezone and/or location: U.S.A. (West Coast)
Contribution to the community: A few things, really. Not too much, but still.
First off, I'd like to offer fairness. Clan leader being racist (again)? I'll take action, no matter who the instigator is. Also, if people are in an argument, I'll hear from BOTH sides first. I won't take the easy route and just punish whoever.
Secondly, activeness. As danhezee, v^3, MKU, and the others from the official AoS Mumble know, I'm actually online most of the time, though, I don't go online on the B&S forums (but on the off-side, I DO lurk quite a bit).
Finally, "fun-ness". Even if I'm a moderator (and yes, I've had experience being a moderator before, though on a different game...), I do tend to stop and enjoy a funny joke said by a user. It's not all SRS BSNS.

Oh yeah, I'm not some fancy-ass admin on any servers, but I did do some mod-making, if that helps with any cases. I've also been around when the SMG was first added.

And I do not approve of Jagex. <== duz dat maek me mod?!?!

Thanks for your consideration :)
Conduit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

i r goode guy
kk i becums modrator noa
tanks
CrazyPug37
Deuced Up

Conduit wrote:
i r goode guy
kk i becums modrator noa
tanks
Conduit for Moderator!
strawhatpirate
Modder
Modder

Timezone and/or locatio: The Best nation ever NORWAY :D +1 GMT
Contribution to the community: I'm a pr0 sniper as you all know with much experience bulding cahirs Green_Rifle.
Serousily though, I'm a general good guy who likes to make guns and help people. I'm on the forums often, but more often in-game playing for fun :)
Ranger
Deuce

Timezone and/or location: U.S / Eastern Time Zone
Contribution to the community: I am Mature, I do not deal with trolls. I have experience being a moderator as well as Admin. not on any ace of spade servers but on Habbo.com and a few retros I have been head admin of Fourms before I am Currently an Admin on the bigwhiteroom a social site for Teenagers. point is, I am experienced at Moderating.
Monstarules
Organizer
Organizer

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Contributons: I loved AoS from the beginning, but when I saw the new one, and bought it, I still came back here. I can do Sprites if any of you want me to, and I can help make objects for maps.
Additional Information: Moderator on Plazma Burst 2 Forums.
82 posts Page 4 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Official News”