Build and Shoot 1 year anniversary Guest Book

Our latest need-to-know information.
269 posts Page 15 of 18 First unread post
Arkger
League Participant
League Participant

Well, contrary to the join date (forgot my last login info :()
I began playing around the same time fagex kicked .75 off of its server list.
So I have been using Buildandshoot since it was advertised and many were banned off of aceofspades.com for it :)
I forget my last login stuffies though Blue_Crying

I'm glad that we all made it through one year, and hope we can make it through another!
Dafuq
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Hello!

I discovered AoS just a while before the shotgun was released, but just joined the forums recently. I found it when i was searching for low-spec FPS games. At first i watched some YouTube Videos before downloading the actual game. I was stunned. Such a simple game, simple graphics,but nice gameplay. But what really made me download the game was when i visited the original homepage, and saw the specs.
"Your Grandmother's rig can run this game"
Blue_Surprised2 Green_Surprised2
Green_BigSmile
After the Jagex takeover, i thought that AoS Classic was gone, yet after i searched for AoS on Google, i found BnS and here I am today.

A Year for some, an Eternity of shooting paradise for others. Happy anniversary, BnS.
iwantmybadgenao
FatelReaper_

Yay Blue_Pistol Green_Pistol2
Lt.Knuck

Every since I was a little I dreamed big of playing like this. I was watching a video from one of my favorite youtubers and he was doing a review on the original AOS, the moment I saw it I knew it was a game I had to play. I then played and enjoyed it. I then told my cousin to play this game so he did and enjoyed it starting sharing the game. Updates came and more stuff came and I got more into the game. Till now I been enjoying the game. Blue_Sunglasses1 Green_Sunglasses1 Blue_Tongue Green_tongue
FatelReaper_

Lt.Knuck wrote:
Every since I was a little I dreamed big of playing like this. I was watching a video from one of my favorite youtubers and he was doing a review on the original AOS, the moment I saw it I knew it was a game I had to play. I then played and enjoyed it. I then told my cousin to play this game so he did and enjoyed it starting sharing the game. Updates came and more stuff came and I got more into the game. Till now I been enjoying the game. Blue_Sunglasses1 Green_Sunglasses1 Blue_Tongue Green_tongue
GAYYYYYYYYY
homecaleb

Hi there guys

I dream of becoming an admin so bad I would even try to prove my self over and over to become one. Anyway, how I found this game I was bored and typed in shooting games and I saw ace of spades I wasn't so sure it was safe so I watched a video about it and it looked fun and I guess the video was fun to watch so I tried it out and I loved it now I'm so skilled and I have download 0.76. Could you guys throw in more 0.76 servers please Green_Wink1. Also to say It is the third best game on the computer ask famous sites to sponsor you and you could make tuns of bocudanaro. The best is League of Legends next Minecraft then ace of spades.
Hawkyjoe
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I found Ace of Spades ages ago, before Jagex bought it. I didn't really play it much but when I saw it on steam I decided to give the old one ago. I went back on the website and found that Jagex and taken over and the old version wasn't there anymore but I managed to find Build and Shoot. And I like potatoes :D
auniqeid

Well Build and Shoot was a lot for me, it was the only game apart from mine-craft that my crap computer could support, Build and Shoot is fun and always will be, i do hardly ever play it anymore unlike the past years but if something ever happens to this game, there will be a lot of nostalgia. The worst thing that happened was when FagEx took over, then i discovered the build and shoot website (what a relief) I've been playing since 0.1 and i must say the graphics are so horrible, but that's what made it ace of spades. Recently discovered OpenSpades and everything changed. Now i usually play DayZ or GTAV, but i will always remember the times when we were cowering behind scraps of blocks and it was build to survive. And thats my story on Ace of Spades
:)
Whippet
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I bet 50% of the people posting are posting for the badge...

Naah,atleast 99%. :D

I wonder if the badge stays if you delete post...XD
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

SNPR wrote:
Hello.

I found AoS back in 0.21 when paulsoaresjr made a video on it. That's really all.
Good to know Im not the only 1.
Sniper101

Sweeeet. :D

Found out about this game on a tv show called Good Game.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Sniper101 wrote:
Sweeeet. :D

Found out about this game on a tv show called Good Game.
I remember when I used to watch GGSP.
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hello everybody!
I got to Ace of Spades when it was on 0.75, but I heard about it when it was still 0.21. The reason I didn't join yet was because of thinking that it was a paid game and now I AM ENJOYING MY STAY! :D
Have a nice shootout in the battlefield! Green_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1 Green_Happy3 Blue_Happy3
MuffinTastic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Around a year and a half to two years ago, I saw this little lets play of Ace of Spades on some website I can't remember the name of. It looked quite interesting, so I gave it a try!

Anyways, I played for quite a long while, then the dreaded Jagex hit. I thought we were all doomed, since the master server had shut down, etc..

Then months later I found Build and Shoot. God, was I happy :D

And here we are now.

(if you wanted a long story, sorry.. :P)
Last edited by MuffinTastic on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
squid

All I need to do to get that badge is to post a comment? That's not that hard :D
269 posts Page 15 of 18 First unread post
Return to “Official News”