godse573
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

WOO happy anniversary BaS
FireBlade
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Hi guys,

I don't really remember that how I got to know AoS, but I really liked it so I started playing at my grandparent's place first cuz there the computer is not so good, but can run AoS. I started as FireBlade98HUN in aceofspades.com. When aos.com was closed I sopped a bit (1/4 year) cuz I didn't know about bns. Then I started to play again more frequently and I made FIRE clan so I was [FIRE]FireBlade than. I played in aloha.pk cs maps a lot and FIRE clan become famous there. I played for 1,5-2 years. Then I stopped playing for half years cuz I found it boring. After that half year I decided to start to play AoS again. I saw that my clan has only 1-2 tags only. I invited lots of people back, but I couldn't make it big again and people started to leave. When only me and LeNnExTlps were in the clan I quited too and made DBS (dubstep) clan http://aosdubstepclan-dbs.webnode.hu/ . Now dubstep clan is recuiting tags and it is getting bigger and bigger. Now you can find me as [DBS]FireBlade.

That's my story :)
TheVetNoob

FireBlade, you sound like a slightly more intelligent version of my cousin. Do you live near Tulsa?
Miyoyo

Just because this communauty grew slowly to finally give us openspades/pysnip + a custom master server i post here.

Good work B&S communauty, keep up the good work and one day (not day one, wich is a shitty game) we will beat jagex's ass!
AsianGuy

well, i saw ace of spades when paulsoresjr made a good review of aos. Then i asked my dad if i can get this awesome game. my first ign was FireTurbo. I was first playing using an smg then a shotgun and rifle. I liked this game so much i changed my name to Asian Guy and kept it like it. After that bluebird asked me to join his/her clan. And i wanted to. That was the story from begining to joining a clan
Soarin

well, idiscovered aos because a friend told me about it and i actually found it fun Blue_BigSmile , there is a wide and friendly community (i play in shams ussually Blue_Sleeping ) and... idk
the best wishes for everyone
Soarin
tellacool444

i basically found ace of spades from nerdcubed check it out its on one of his three free games Friday here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM-LuE5 ... X&index=41 Blue_Happy3
tellacool444

i basically found ace of spades from nerdcubed check it out its on one of his three free games Friday here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM-LuE5 ... X&index=41 Blue_Happy3
agnessilvap
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

YAY, well, I discovered AoS when I was searching for the lyrics from Ace of Spades by Motorhead lol, seriously, I'm not joking, then I fell in love with this amazing game Blue_BigSmile
Skynet
Modder
Modder

My brother showed me AoS and I remember watching him play the game for hours(This was before I had my own computer). I quickly became obsessed with the game like I tend to do with all of the games I play, one thing leads to another and most of us get involved into the community, what connected me with some members on the community is the Build And Shoot mumble server. Looking back at the past years that I've been involved with the community, I cannot thank everyone for all the countless hours I've spent on the battlefield, chatting threw IRC/ mumble, and all the time spent creeping the forums and being able to see everyone's creativity.
gen
Banned

oh yeah i forgot
my story is cool
friend showed it to me and thats it
few months after i was uninstalling things and noticed aos played again and im here
Marku598

My friend told me about this game and since that moment I loved it so much *-*
Now, badge or gtfo.
Lelue
Mapper
Mapper

hai, i am a mapper, but you all know that...
jakiepark

Thank you so much for saving AOS build and shoot. This is the best game ever.
StopSignal

Badge please. Blue_Happy1
269 posts Page 9 of 18 First unread post
Return to “Official News”