Build and Shoot News Letter #17

Our latest need-to-know information.
51 posts Page 1 of 4
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 1709
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am


Image
by strawhat

Leagues
OpenSpades
Modding
Map Competition
Fun Stuff

Leagues


Image

Next weekend we crown a Season 2 champion after the Komrades vs SS match. The bronze medal match up is between TSB and HoX. Following those matches we post the rules for Season 3 and it will be officially underway.

OpenSpades


Image

The Current release is 0.0.8b click here to download it. There has been 129 commits to the codebase since 0.0.8b was released.

Modding

Commando_Ghost and $oldierboy have both opened armory threads in the OpenSpades forum.

Commando_Ghost
Image

Image

Image
$oldierboy
Image

Image

Image

Autumn Map Competition
Lelue is holding an autumn theme map making competition. The criteria to qualify is :

- A new map
- A map with variations of the height and terrain
- Autumn colors for trees
- Should fit for more than one gamemode (push maps would be great)
- No team should have an advantage

The Fun Stuff
Image
by Ninja_pig_pro
by Ninja_pig_pro

Also remember to submit your own art work or screenshots below
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm


Nice :D
Ninja_pig_pro
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 pm


Blue_Happy1
Last edited by Ninja_pig_pro on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moose
Coder
Coder
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:59 am


Yes, Nuclear potato and lsin's turtle will lead this nation to prosperity
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1169
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:23 pm


Yay, I'm on a news letter :3 & nice job ninja :D
Bien430
Deuced Up
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 2:09 pm


I Have A New Photo For The Newsletter #18 !! here You GO!!!

Image
Link : http://imgur.com/xgmmEly
Please Put it on if you like i might even continue it..
TY
JeromeFTW
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:50 am


Wow those skins for open spades look intense, I'm likely going to get em. :D
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 1709
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am


Bien430 wrote:
I Have A New Photo For The Newsletter #18 !! here You GO!!!

Image
Link : http://imgur.com/xgmmEly
Please Put it on if you like i might even continue it..
TY

It is always encouraged to submit art work.

also silnius made this one below

Image
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm


Image

Just did this in localhost.
Just so happened to have trenches.vxl set as the only map in config.txt.

I did hit F1 before I left though, so I am able to change the '8' to a '9', if you aren't able to have it in the news letter next time.
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:09 pm


Image
This banner is rated PG-13 for mild innuendos.
Last edited by EldredChandler on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 1709
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am


VladVP wrote:
Image

Just did this in localhost.
Just so happened to have trenches.vxl set as the only map in config.txt.

I did hit F1 before I left though, so I am able to change the '8' to a '9', if you aren't able to have it in the news letter next time.
That looks pretty good vlad
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm


danhezee wrote:
VladVP wrote:
Image

Just did this in localhost.
Just so happened to have trenches.vxl set as the only map in config.txt.

I did hit F1 before I left though, so I am able to change the '8' to a '9', if you aren't able to have it in the news letter next time.
That looks pretty good vlad
Yeah... pixel art is one of my... free-time amateur thingies. Green_Sunglasses1
Though it was quite challenging to do it in voxels.
CaptainCake
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 am


Nice newsletter and damn, thats a nice image VladVP!
CaptainCake
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 439
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:36 am


Nice newsletter and damn, thats a nice image VladVP!
Moose
Coder
Coder
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:59 am


VladVP wrote:
Yeah... pixel art is one of my... free-time amateur thingies.
yes, along other things like such as your PHP manual and ASM skills you started when you were only 13

a true prodigy
51 posts Page 1 of 4
Return to “Official News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests