Help Build and Shoot grow!

Our latest need-to-know information.
75 posts Page 4 of 5 First unread post
Froelich131
Deuce

MetroidTamer wrote:
Blue_Crying What happened to aloha.pk hallway? that was my favorite server!

It's still around! Sometimes the aloha servers get disconnected from the master server, like yesterday it happened.
kikk{SARs}
Deuce

Goonhaven servers still around?
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

kikk{SARs} wrote:
Goonhaven servers still around?

Nope, they have been down for quite a long time. Like since June or July of last year, I think.
kikk{SARs}
Deuce

Yeah that is about when I quit playing. So what server do all the good players hang out now?
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

Any of the following locations: Aloha, HOMO, Minit, Sham's, Stormwind, and probably some others I don't know about.
Probably a few on the Animus servers but they don't administrate them properly.

Two servers I recommend you stay clear of:
- JestServers. Only go on here if you want to test hacks, because these are NOT administered AT ALL.
- Call Of Liberty: TheSource admins these, despite being on the GBL permanently for being a total prick (aimbotting, griefing, mass ban evasion). (He had his blocks lifted, then continued to do the same shit, and then I shoved them back on with "DO NOT LIFT". He appeared under another block maybe 6 months later bragging about how he was "the great ban evader". He is the only person who is actually banned from Iceball, and that's saying something, seeing as we don't have banlists properly implemented.)
kikk{SARs}
Deuce

Still same old AoS I see, everyone still accusing everyone of hacking. Haven't played in a year and still playing with default skin, scope and controls and already getting kicked.

Looks like aloha does not have very active admins. Will try minit tomorrow.
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

If you get stupidly votekicked from Aloha, prod them in #aloha on QuakeNet and tell them what server you got booted from.
kikk{SARs}
Deuce

anyone know icecraft info to get ahold of the admins? Friggen got banned cause I guess I was owning a mod. Bad thing was I used to play with him when he was USAB.
kikk{SARs}
Deuce

NM, found the link.
ratcut

kikk{SARs} wrote:
NM, found the link.
kikk{SARs} wrote:
anyone know icecraft info to get ahold of the admins? Friggen got banned cause I guess I was owning a mod. Bad thing was I used to play with him when he was USAB.
How is this about "Helping BuildandShoot Grow"?
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

LoL ikr :P
Epicnice TSB
Post Demon
Post Demon

buildandshoot is censored on AOS 1.0 forums.
H@nkthet@nk
Deuced Up

So anyone got any bright ideas on how to grow our player base some more???????????? Because I think that we need it to grow again badly
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

Promoting 0.76 will reunite the older players and the newer players. A lot of the older players don't touch 0.75.

For a long-term solution, continuing/promoting new development using OpenSpades + pysnip (effectively a 0.77) and/or promoting Iceball will be a must.
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

Uuuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.........

ADVERTISING?!
75 posts Page 4 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Official News”