Help Build and Shoot grow!

Our latest need-to-know information.
75 posts Page 2 of 5 First unread post
FaultCheck
Coder
Coder

Dynamic B&S Signature Generator - http://blockman2d.servegame.com/BS/index.php if anyone is interested! :D :blue:
Bobby Lemain
Deuced Up

Now advertising on my server!

I actually found out about this place because I got bored of moderating one day and joined one of the aloha.pk modded servers
Kalin
Deuced Up

I've seen a lot of guys showing the b&d link on /v/, maybe I'll start doing that whenever I see some new Ace of Spades threads (they are happening a lot lately because of [EDIT]).
That's actually how I first learned of these forums.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

Kalin wrote:
I've seen a lot of guys showing the b&d link on /v/, maybe I'll start doing that whenever I see some new Ace of Spades threads (they are happening a lot lately because of [EDIT]).
What, don't be silly - /v/ doesn't talk about vidya!
Kalin
Deuced Up

rakiru wrote:
Kalin wrote:
Hahaha sometimes they complain about it
rakiru
Coder
Coder

Kalin wrote:
rakiru wrote:
Kalin wrote:
Hahaha sometimes they complain about it
Haha, fair point.
Lemon
League Participant
League Participant

I hope we can attract the right kind of new people. I would hate if this started to fill up with nubs and <13s.
tallyyyyyy
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Lemon wrote:
I hope we can attract the right kind of new people. I would hate if this started to fill up with nubs and <13s.
Being someone who was "<13" only a two months ago, I can say that a lot of the people who are eleven or twelve are a lot better than some ">13" if they know what they're doing.
Manectricity
Deuce

So, just to clarify, the other site that was free is now completely down? Forever? I was expecting them to keep the beta that we all loved, at least...
GhastlyCat
Deuce

I say good explamation TheGrandMaster. :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

"exclusive B&S content" Do you mean, like, new updates for the voxlap version? Because, holy shuttle, my headphone fell off my ears when I read this.
TEFLON
Deuced Up

TheGrandmaster wrote:

Server advertising
For the server hosters we have amongst us, perhaps consider adding build and shoot to your message of the day?
Periodic advertisment to those who will be affected the most by Jagex's closure of the current version:
On Dec 1st, Jagex drops voxlap AoS support. Join www.buildandshoot.com to be a part of the new AoS!
Again, what you say is up to you, but placing the build and shoot name where people will see it can only do good.

Thanks.
my concern is that those aholes will come after trying to shut this site down and all that effort to advertise this site will go to waste...
orbnex
Deuce

jagex or fagex screwed us and mat^2 for developing such a shit game! i just hope they wont sue us!
orbnex
Deuce

fagex
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

Will I get banned for using these signatures?
75 posts Page 2 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Official News”