Newsletter #41: Happy 5 Year Anniversary Ace of Spades!

Our latest need-to-know information.
139 posts Page 9 of 10 First unread post
longbyte1
Deuced Up

Zekamalikyd wrote:
pull the fucking plug
I can't reach, can you get it for me?
Shia LaBeouf
Deuced Up

u ta u yo
noobofspades
Deuced Up

jack threads are the only things that are keeping this community intact
LeCom

noobofspades wrote:
jack threads are the only things that are keeping this community intact
80% jack, 20% the hope that something new rolls over all this shit
Shia LaBeouf
Deuced Up

100% concentrated power of willy
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

The only chance this community has of being revived is if we somehow got some fucked with like 10 billion subscribers on YouTube to get all his little fucking subscribers to play, hell I ain't even been here in a while and it still looks dead
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

ZEB 99 wrote:
The only chance this community has of being revived is if we somehow got some fucked with like 10 billion subscribers on YouTube to get all his little fucking subscribers to play, hell I ain't even been here in a while and it still looks dead
two months after and community would be dead again.
or filled with bratty kids.
you choose
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I don't understand what people are trying to improve with 0.76. The rifle is nerfed, and the OS smg handles the same as in 0.75, so it'll be more annoying as it already is. Also the #guys seem pretty new to me, im sure some fag will code a hack for 0.76 when we switch to it.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

There will always be hacks (or at least attempts at them).
But fear thea knot, for Le H. Com said unto us: lesser focus on shooting makes hacks of lesser use.

But yeah, as Jigsaw said, 0.76 still sucks. It used to crash on my old Windows XP when switching weapons... so that's not too good either.
ZEB 99
Post Demon
Post Demon

Chameleon wrote:
There will always be hacks (or at least attempts at them).
But fear thea knot, for Le H. Com said unto us: lesser focus on shooting makes hacks of lesser use.

But yeah, as Jigsaw said, 0.76 still sucks. It used to crash on my old Windows XP when switching weapons... so that's not too good either.
I remember when people acted like .76 was god and it was perfect now we are here
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

i always disliked 0.76. I had to waste so much time to be a good performing player back in the leagues because the handling of it just didn't felt right.. I mean the recoil was like a .50 cal gun, it just went to the sky instantly, what's a huge disadvantage for low sensitivity players like me. oh also don't forget about the reload bug and the completely messed up hitbox where tracers went through heads without hitting, even on 16-24 pings and 0.000 packetloss. The shadow enhancements and the scope position fix were the only good things about 0.76 in my opinion. Shotgun is also still useless, it shoots faster, but the damage drop off nerfed it back to 0.75's ability
longbyte1
Deuced Up

#FreeAksoy2016
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

It's been a while.
ququmb3r
Deuce

Zekamalikyd wrote:
ZEB 99 wrote:
two months after and community would be dead again.
or filled with bratty kids.
you choose
Yeah, the community is p much a dead hole now. Besides, I am a 28yo bratty retard.
Shia LaBeouf
Deuced Up

dead hole that keeps getting abused in the traditional ways of hole abuse
139 posts Page 9 of 10 First unread post
Return to “Official News”