New web server

Our latest need-to-know information.
41 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

JustPlayerDE wrote:
cant download the versions
Do you mean the AoS Classic 0.75 and 0.76 clients aren't downloaded during the BnS Launcher installation? What is the error message?
Silencer
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

This is a good news for the last two months. And no news has come out now... Is the community dead? I bet you izzy would have a plan to revive the community. Resume what danhezee has left off... I read all the news given by danhezee and out was great and and your news also, please make an event. Make a clan league perhaps.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Silencer wrote:
This is a good news for the last two months. And no news has come out now... Is the community dead? I bet you izzy would have a plan to revive the community. Resume what danhezee has left off... I read all the news given by danhezee and out was great and and your news also, please make an event. Make a clan league perhaps.
There aren't a lot of active clans left to make a league out of. Better to just make a general league, so anyone can sign up for.
Silencer
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Mr.Torch wrote:
Silencer wrote:
There aren't a lot of active clans left to make a league out of. Better to just make a general league, so anyone can sign up for.
Yes, i suggest that so that we could make the community and same time the game full of Players... And we should give an update or give a news every once in a while ^___^ Like danhezee's every first monday of the month...
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

all know exe will win once again , seems useless. :-}
Silencer
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

[DI]Dwin wrote:
all know exe will win once again , seems useless. :-}
LOL... Well, its better to try again... TheInjectors are already prepared xD J
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

a 1v1 or 3v3 league wouldn't be a bad idea
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Silencer wrote:
And no news has come out now... Is the community dead?[...] also, please make an event. Make a clan league perhaps.
With 2 Admins, 4 Global Mods, and 3 Sectional Mods you'd think one could write a News Post or start a League...weird...
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

We're basically in front of death's door. Again.
noobofspades
Deuced Up

EldredChandler wrote:
Silencer wrote:
And no news has come out now... Is the community dead?[...] also, please make an event. Make a clan league perhaps.
With 2 Admins, 4 Global Mods, and 3 Sectional Mods you'd think one could write a News Post or start a League...weird...
are you kidding me, it's much more critical to enforce rules like no male chests in the off-topic section
Fizban
Deuced Up

Spoiler:
0.75 rooted out and 0.76 introduced when
41 posts Page 3 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Official News”