Newsletter #40: Happy 2nd Birthday Build and Shoot

Our latest need-to-know information.
62 posts Page 3 of 5
Silnius
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator
Posts: 274
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:15 am


LeCom wrote:
Don't even count as servers, just empty entries in the server list that disappear after some time.
About what are you talking ? There is for example Sauerkraut servers.
+ that is not really the subject of this thread in fact, so let's just say good luck to Bns and hope that something will happen in the next few weeks !
LeFizzy
Deuced Up
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:27 am


LeCom wrote:
Silnius wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
Since Aloha is the remaining server(s) with admins that have a brain, no surprises here.
Well some others servers got admins "that have a brain", they are just less populated or less known
Don't even count as servers, just empty entries in the server list that disappear after some time.
LeFizzy's 1944 server was best. But one day he couldn't connect to the master server. izzy said it's not banned, but it never got fixed. Then LeFizzy tried it on a different VPS, same thing. Heh
true.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1187
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm


EldredChandler wrote:
Dare[AoS] wrote:
it has only moved to aloha - half of the articles are about aloha events.
Because there's no other decent servers after the Minit people let Minit die.
Honestly I think that most beautiful maps were on Stormwind server - the maps weren't those types that would be most entertaining to play but still i liked just the appearance of the maps. The server wasn't populated much if i remember correctly, that indicates that other people liked the simple run & kill maps like pinpoint and that's why they didn't go to Sw server - it became abandoned. It starved to death.
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 pm


LeCom wrote:
LeFizzy's 1944 server was best. But one day he couldn't connect to the master server. izzy said it's not banned, but it never got fixed. Then LeFizzy tried it on a different VPS, same thing. Heh
Actually, the different VPS is banned for player count spoofing.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


so izzy, will this be the last bns newsletter?
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 730
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:09 pm


Dare[AoS] wrote:
EldredChandler wrote:
Dare[AoS] wrote:
it has only moved to aloha - half of the articles are about aloha events.
Because there's no other decent servers after the Minit people let Minit die.
Honestly I think that most beautiful maps were on Stormwind server - the maps weren't those types that would be most entertaining to play but still i liked just the appearance of the maps.
Pretty maps don't make a good server
LeCom
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 866
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 8:07 am


izzy wrote:
LeCom wrote:
LeFizzy's 1944 server was best. But one day he couldn't connect to the master server. izzy said it's not banned, but it never got fixed. Then LeFizzy tried it on a different VPS, same thing. Heh
Actually, the different VPS is banned for player count spoofing.
Maaane Fizzy what have you been doing xd
I don't agree with Dare, IIRC SW mainly had maps from JoeJoe Stinky, and these aren't that good but they weren't run&gun either. I think the server also only died because Cowie left SW. (I remember there were still a lot of people after the server was completely given up and they were about to shut it down, but waited for a few days)
LeFizzy
Deuced Up
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:27 am


LeCom wrote:
izzy wrote:
LeCom wrote:
LeFizzy's 1944 server was best. But one day he couldn't connect to the master server. izzy said it's not banned, but it never got fixed. Then LeFizzy tried it on a different VPS, same thing. Heh
Actually, the different VPS is banned for player count spoofing.
Maaane Fizzy what have you been doing xd
Nah, Correct me the whole sin LeCom! :P
Reasons: if I remember correctly ... that weekend can the Internet cable died. At the weekend because the service is not a public holiday.
Monday evening reached the loose mane 8 pm. That I could not go because I learned the other day. Tuesday and did not have connected if I remember correctly. And as you know I'm always in a 5-minute spoofing :p
Moral: only 50% my problem! :P ... dat it looks better , or no? : Maaane izzy what have you been doing xd
King of Spades
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 pm


Glad to see that the Newsletters are still flowing in.I remember when the first one came out and it blew my mind that BnS had its own newletter!
gen
Banned
Posts: 1016
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm


now aloha has its own newsletter lol
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm


assuming gen won't trollpost there, a VXW subforum would be great.
gen
Banned
Posts: 1016
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm


you have subthread and dont need nothing else since you post like once? a week (related to game)
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


stop saying this as "trollpost", "trollposting" and "trollposter".
no one says it.
guess why.
saying "trolling" and "troll" is enough
added this part because you may not actually guess why
epicfacethe3rd
Deuced Up
Posts: 395
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 pm


Zekamalikyd wrote:
stop saying this as "trollpost", "trollposting" and "trollposter".
no one says it.
guess why.
saying "trolling" and "troll" is enough
added this part because you may not actually guess why
speaking of VXW, when will you release your mods? that M2 looked sweet.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


most likely never, i feel like i need to work on it but i dont want to
62 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “Official News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest