IceCream
Hoster
Hoster

I also believe in LnS.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

LeCom wrote:
That announcement still didn't contain any actual information on what exactly they are going to do. I also wonder how they want to attract people... Preventing them from leaving would already be a good thing xd
It did say that Stack is still alive though. I guess there's another reason he's been doing seemingly fuck-all.
Rye
Deuce

BnS is somewhat dead as it is right now. Only few of the original players/veterans are left, and the servers are infected with cancer-like and egoistic 12 year olds. :/
Duke Nukem
Deuce

Rye wrote:
BnS is somewhat dead as it is right now. Only few of the original players/veterans are left, and the servers are infected with cancer-like and egoistic 12 year olds. :/
Well what if someone made a game just like ace of spade but add lots of guns and vehicles with customize setting with game menu and its HACKER free.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Duke Nukem wrote:
Rye wrote:
Well what if someone made a game just like ace of spade but add lots of guns and vehicles with customize setting with game menu and its HACKER free.
It's a lot harder than it sounds
But the game will prbly gain fame from the inevitable duke nukem modpack
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Rye wrote:
Truer words have never been spoken typed before.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

you guys are stupid. i don't think i have to explain why, if can figure it out yourselves.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Pedroh wrote:
you guys are stupid. i don't think i have to explain why, if can figure it out yourselves.
You must be in the egotistical 12 year old category. o:
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Mr.Torch wrote:
Pedroh wrote:
lol see how you just proved my point ;)
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Pedroh wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
Pedroh wrote:
You're point was that you have no point, so yes your non existent point was pointily pointed.

EDIT: point taken
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

I am still on what duke nukem said... :S
Rye
Deuce

Pedroh wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
Pedroh wrote:
lozl m8 y u conf00s mi??

Torch, speaking of the 'egotistical 12 year old' category, have you ever played with someone named CaptSpark from PuR? Lol..
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

Duke Nukem wrote:
Someone is already kind of doing that. link: http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=11202
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Rye wrote:
speaking of the 'egotistical 12 year old' category, have you ever played with someone named CaptSpark from PuR? Lol..
61 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Official News”