BnS News #39 - Change of Management

Our latest need-to-know information.
63 posts Page 4 of 5
Frosty
Deuced Up

Shoot, a shame to see you step down. You were awesome Dan! (and still are).
I wish Stack and izzy the best of luck :D
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

We'll miss you, Dan. Goodbye :,(
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

Hi did not disappear.
Babs
Deuce

Goodbye dan good luck for the future ;)
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

rip
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

goodbye, sir Green_Happy1
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon

TheKing wrote:
rip
J.D.(VADER)
League Participant
League Participant

Dead community, dead gaem.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

I decided to translate this for all of you lovely people. Prepare to be enthused.
danhezee wrote:
Hi everyone, This is my final newsletter; I am stepping down as admin and owner of the site. I am going to focus my attention on other things. Stack and izzy now own my share of the site. I am not disappearing; I do enjoy hanging out with you guys. I’ll still be around, especially on IRC and mumble. Heck, I will probably still participate in events from time to time. I would like to thank everyone who has volunteered their time to help improve things on buildandshoot.com and ace-spades.com. Thanks to Henper for writing the draft of the rest of the newsletter below.
"The good day of each, this end that my connection is during the day; I am hurried for low down as the administration and like the possessor of the place. I will converge my care in which something another. The battery and the possiedono of izzy now my party of the place. Not scompaio; will conduct the people with her. "
danhezee wrote:
P.S. On a more positive note, Minecon is going to be in London sometime next year. I think we, the buildandshoot community should have a meetup somewhere in London at that time. That would be really cool even if it is just a small turnout. It could be the unofficial bnscon.
"P. In a more positive degree, Minecon will be in London a nearby year during the day. I think of him, I should have the company of buildandshoot a meetup in some place to London, in which the a lot of moment. That was really fresh even if be only a small aid. The abbey of C. "
xCross
Post Demon
Post Demon

Mr.Torch wrote:
I decided to translate this for all of you lovely people. Prepare to be enthused.
danhezee wrote:
Hi everyone, This is my final newsletter; I am stepping down as admin and owner of the site. I am going to focus my attention on other things. Stack and izzy now own my share of the site. I am not disappearing; I do enjoy hanging out with you guys. I’ll still be around, especially on IRC and mumble. Heck, I will probably still participate in events from time to time. I would like to thank everyone who has volunteered their time to help improve things on buildandshoot.com and ace-spades.com. Thanks to Henper for writing the draft of the rest of the newsletter below.
"The good day of each, this end that my connection is during the day; I am hurried for low down as the administration and like the possessor of the place. I will converge my care in which something another. The battery and the possiedono of izzy now my party of the place. Not scompaio; will conduct the people with her. "
danhezee wrote:
P.S. On a more positive note, Minecon is going to be in London sometime next year. I think we, the buildandshoot community should have a meetup somewhere in London at that time. That would be really cool even if it is just a small turnout. It could be the unofficial bnscon.
"P. In a more positive degree, Minecon will be in London a nearby year during the day. I think of him, I should have the company of buildandshoot a meetup in some place to London, in which the a lot of moment. That was really fresh even if be only a small aid. The abbey of C. "
danhezee revealed
Rye
Deuce

Good luck, Dan. I'm sure that the other admins will do their best, not entirely sure of the community, though.

Edit: Torch, that was a marvellous translation! Good show!
Eimis
League Champs
League Champs

Thank you, Dan, for all the effort you've put into this community and good luck to you in the future.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Thank you Dan for all your work and effort. Good luck in the future.
hope for the positive
Elrohir
League Champs
League Champs

Thank you very much indeed, Dan, for your enthusiasm during all these years. Good luck for the future !
Rip
[T'AS CARRY BNS !! <3]
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Sorry for the necro, but looks like the news is dead.. is it?
63 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “Official News”