BnS News #39 - Change of Management

Our latest need-to-know information.
61 posts Page 1 of 5 First unread post
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

danhezee wrote:
Hi everyone,

This is my final newsletter; I am stepping down as admin and owner of the site. I am going to focus my attention on other things. Stack and izzy now own my share of the site. I am not disappearing; I do enjoy hanging out with you guys. I’ll still be around, especially on IRC and mumble. Heck, I will probably still participate in events from time to time. I would like to thank everyone who has volunteered their time to help improve things on buildandshoot.com and ace-spades.com. Thanks to Henper for writing the draft of the rest of the newsletter below.

P.S. On a more positive note, Minecon is going to be in London sometime next year. I think we, the buildandshoot community should have a meetup somewhere in London at that time. That would be really cool even if it is just a small turnout. It could be the unofficial bnscon.
-made by Mushiewarden

SPQR signature contest
topo and willy are doing a thing
Site Rules
Maps

SPQR signature contest
[/size]

SPQR signature contest now has been closed, It is time to vote for the signature that you think its the best, you can look through the signatures and more information can be found here

topo and willy are doing a thing
[/size]

Topo and Willy had some lengthy discussions about where we'd like to see this game go. They analysed what can and can't be done with the present beta, the issues associated with altering what they already have, and had a look at what's already being done to achieve any sort of tangible difference in the present community. More information about this topic can be found here

Site Rules
[/size]

For maintaining and keeping BnS community in a control, Willy made a site rules, if you break one of these rules that is shown here, you will take the consequences from it, and all rules are effective immediately.

Maps

Hallway Canyon
-by Lostmotel
This is called a Hallway Canyon the map that is made by Lostmotel, the designs of the map are mostly balanced on each sides allowing for competitive gameplay. In the map there is a tunnel you can go through and go flank the enemy's base, this map will make the gameplay more competitive, active, and fun. Nice job Lostmotel.

Corridor
-by Lincent
This is the map called Corridor made by Lincent, the designs of the map relates to the map called Hallway which populated the people ages ago, this map has a intersting terrain if you look through the right middle of the map it has many distraction and disproves your running. This map will make the gameplay more competitive to get the intel from the middle of the map. Good work Lincent.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

rip dan
????-2014
good times :'(

also all mushie did was add bns newsletter 39, screenshot was taken by shaz and the skin was made by me
EldredChandler
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

times have changed ;_;
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

goodnight sweet prince
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

well. rip bns and rip dan </3
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

is bns still a thing
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

RIP dan, you were the first staff member I ever fought with :(
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

i knew of this before all you did. dan said he will still be around so i dont think there is need for the r.i.p's
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

Goodbye danhezee ;(
Rezon
Veterans
Veterans

you've done a strong performance all the years you've been moderating ace-spades.com and buildandshoot.com. we appreciate your work and vice versa your "retirement". I wish you good luck for the future hopefully I'll see you sometime around.
Hedgedog
League Participant
League Participant

rip danheezee
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

You did a fine job running the site for almost two years. Nice to know that you're still gonna hang out with us at mumble. Oh yeah, it's about damn time I saw Stack and izzy around more often.

Btw, creds to shaz for the base image for the newsletter cover.
ZeroXy
Deuced Up

Rip bns and rip dan </3 :(
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

Rip dan .. <3
61 posts Page 1 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Official News”