Nice - Great Job!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Henper wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
danhezee wrote:
you can zoom in twice when you shoot.
So, that's not a hack? Being able to zoom in farther than a normal client?
no, BR said izzy allowed it and since I have the BR's modloader alpha version in my aos when I zoomed in twice the recoil doubled and the sensitivity was the opposite it felt like the sensitivity switched down 4 to 2 it was unbelievable but zooming in twice was helpful when I tried to fog shot someone when they can't even see me through the fog especially in 1 v 1.
No disrespect to Izzy, but what he says does not define a hack. Hacks are defined by each and every server owner. If for instance someone decided OpenSpades provided an unfair advantage they could consider it hacking and ban you. Off of your logic someone that took off fog and increased their sensitivity wouldn't be hacking, because it would be harder to aim, but easier to spot people.

I'm perfectly fine with it as long as it's available to everyone (Which it would be) and if the main servers I play on (Aloha) are okay with it. Which in this case they obviously are, so it's not a big deal. :)
BR_
Coder
Coder

Mr.Torch wrote:
Hacks are defined by each and every server owner.
Server owners will be able to disable any part of it if they wish.
shaz

I don't really see an issue either to be honest. It has its advantages and disadvantages so it is balanced in my opinion.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

xCross wrote:
If everyone can reach it, people who actualy give a damn to look for it would have advantages.
Same goes the other way round.
Like hacks on mediafire? :3
20 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Official News”