0.21 vets raise 'yo hands \o/
Monstarules
Organizer
Organizer

So badge.
AwesomeGamingz
League Participant
League Participant

I hope the badge will be cool get on dis shit gen.
Also long live Build and Shoot!
I guess i stumbled upon this game while looking for a good fps game and this just popped up so i started playing a bit then i met the homosexuals and started to participate in shit so yeah

<3 Coco
Burn in hell Cuulli </3
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I started playing around 0.35, made a break from 0.60 to 0.75 and i joined the community mid. 2013

So gib badge kkk
Desert Storm
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

That was very well written. I found this game probably a few months before The Beginning of Jagex’s Heavy Oversight. I just found this game in my search for something to entertain myself and after watching some videos about the game I was like "Wow! this looks amazing.". Seeing this game was like a dream come true, after all sandbox and FPS is such an original and creative idea and was right up my alley. I remember when the master server got shut down I was thinking "I can't remember where I am supposed to go now". I actually joined the community after Openspades had been introduced here.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

That was a nice write-up. I've had a lot of fun in this community, from trying to dismantle it to chasing off morons. Also the badge gen designed looks nice.
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

JigsawLP wrote:
I started playing around 0.35, made a break from 0.60 to 0.75 and i joined the community mid. 2013

So gib badge kkk
OK my Story:
13.4.2011 my favorite YouTuber uploaded a video from it.. i saw it and i was suprised.. "wow this game looks weird but it has something special in it" I looked to the description after the video, i went to the website and downloaded the game, i joined a server idk what server it was.. but .. the map was classicgen i moved to a sea on the map and i digged a tunnel.. i said wow i must call another friends to check it out.. so some versions later i was even more suprised... "these updates are so wonderful" - i said and i thought that Ace of Spades will get very famous.. but we know... Jagex ruined that. :<<

So at 0.60 the game got a bit boring in my opinion, ive made a break ...(from .60 to .70)...
after the break cames my "most having fun" time, ive learned to aim correctly and i learned some movement "Tricks" like Jumpshotting and tactical crouching and so on...

July 2013 .. i joined the community then, it was great to know some new people, cool people ;) (except Vlad01) i was very active on the HOMO Servers and the IRC of HOMO... and ive joined HOMO in november 2013..

That's my Story how i found this game and how much i enjoyed it...
wow.. what a great time... what a great history... WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!

Long live B&S and OpenSpades i hope that this game never dies...
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans

Wow, 3 years already!
I started sometime in the "0.75 and OpenGL client" frame you had written. Since then I have had alot of fun playing the game all the way till now. I found out about the game by Youtube.
JesseSniper
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I started in the age before SMGs. Didn't really play but started again when build and shoot released
EvilMuffin
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

I started before SMGs and then started playing again when I heard that Jagex was publishing a new version and taking the old site down. I stopped playing for a while after that until I heard about Build and Shoot.
Gunslinger
Deuced Up

Why do I still lurk the forums for AoS, I barely play anymore.

#nolife
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

Nikhao wrote:
0.21 vets raise 'yo hands \o/
Stop being a hipster and thinking being a .21 fag is cool
Commando_Ghost
Modder
Modder

Yeah. Hi.

gimmie, gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie badge

pliss
Madnessboy
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Count me in! :D

Playing since 0.54 and it is still unique and the best multiplayer experience I've ever had.
190 posts Page 10 of 13
Return to “Official News”