Some sort of problem or what?

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Reporauno
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I was wondering, is it normal that i'm the only one who can't join my own server with the address from the serverlist? I can join it by localhost, and others can join it good from the serverlist. Is this normal? 'Cause it's quite annoying that i can't join from my other pc under the same modem.
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Well when I was trying to run a public server, i read from the log that I've lost the master connection, then it was established again and then again I lost it. Besides that, I was able to connect to my own server by copying the address or by clicking on the server list sign with my server.
I was just loosing the connection to master server from time to time but I could at least connect to my server.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Reporauno wrote:
I was wondering, is it normal that i'm the only one who can't join my own server with the address from the serverlist? I can join it by localhost, and others can join it good from the serverlist. Is this normal? 'Cause it's quite annoying that i can't join from my other pc under the same modem.
Completely normal, if you host the server from your computer, you have to use localhost connect.
Reporauno
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Well is there any way to connect from my other computer, under the same router? Can't localhost from there..
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Reporauno wrote:
Well is there any way to connect from my other computer, under the same router? Can't localhost from there..
u should port forward or use a hamachi(but hamachi is only for 5 pp) i had that problems before
addition:i tried to port forward and i gave up after i found out i have to pay if i have a public server i think hamachi is much easier but hamachi is just for testing or something cause if u have hamachi then only 5 pp can join in your server
Reporauno
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

ehgms11 wrote:
Reporauno wrote:
u should port forward or use a hamachi(but hamachi is only for 5 pp) i had that problems before
addition:i tried to port forward and i gave up after i found out i have to pay if i have a public server i think hamachi is much easier but hamachi is just for testing or something cause if u have hamachi then only 5 pp can join in your server

Are you able to read? If you want to post something can you read the topic first.
FlashMaster
Deuced Up

same problem here
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Just portfoward and everything will be fine, the only thing you pay for is how much bandwidth it takes up.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Servers”