[SERVER] Connection Failed

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
21 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Alcatraz28
Deuce

Hello, I have a serous problem, i cannot join all of the servers, i didn't get banned and kicked and i tried disabling windows wall protection and it didn't do anything it keeps saying 'server connection failed' please help me as soon as possible.
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Ununistall ace of spades 0.75(whatever version you have) and re-install the 0.75
Alcatraz28
Deuce

it didn't work Green_Nothappy
I got 2 WiFi
1.I can play ace of spade with my other WiFi but its out of credit.
2. am using it now but it keeps saying connection failed.
Attachments
ace of spade.png
It always comes up with this when i click any ones server
ace of spade.png (362.34 KiB) Viewed 8655 times
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

I did have the same problem as you. You need to check cheat engine is uninstalled, THEN remove the .CT files. Then completely remove all of the traces of AoS you can find in your program files and reinstall. Obv rename yourself and then it should work :).
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

1. I'll explain you about .CT file so check u deleted the .CT class, cause if u dont u cant play, cause thats left behind by cheatengine and the anticheat picks it up the default directory is the c:/ace of spades, go into regedit and look for the .CT class in the HKEY_CLASSES directory, and delete it and also check yor monitor is setted to 32bit
2. Also you have this choice: go to start -> run -> ncpa.cpl

(or if u cant do that, start -> control panel -> network connections)

then right-click all the connections (e.g. Local Area Connection, Local Area Connection 2, every single one) and click "DISABLE"
Then come back to me and tell me what happened

Also read this, It will help you:http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1556
Alcatraz28
Deuce

It didn't work, i looked at the .ct and it's not there, i did the network and still didn't worked and i looked at the website you sent me the firewall i disabled it and didn't worked.
The network, i didn't disabled the WiFi am using.
Blue_NotHappy Green_Nothappy
Alcatraz28
Deuce

Does Ace of Spades support every IP Address?
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Alcatraz28 wrote:
It didn't work, i looked at the .ct and it's not there, i did the network and still didn't worked and i looked at the website you sent me the firewall i disabled it and didn't worked.
The network, i didn't disabled the WiFi am using.
Blue_NotHappy Green_Nothappy
are you using both wi-fi together? if you are, turn off one wi-fi then re start yor wi-fi that yor using then try to play aos maybe yor wi-fi is crashing each other and if you have cheat engine on yor computer uninstall it

also maybe it's a bandwidth issue, i.e. the server lacks sufficient bandwidth to maintain a persistent connection, which interrupts and thus terminates the download process.

another option is try to change yor browser other than chrome,internet explorer

how long did you use your computer? like 2 years? 3years?

do you have antivirus?
MKU
Artist
Artist

Make sure you add an exception in your firewall for the client.exe file in your Ace of Spades directory. Also, any anti-virus will have a firewall in that as well.

The BnS launcher may solve your problem as well.
shywolf91
Deuced Up

I usually get server connection errors when using my web browser and the main server list to connect. I mainly use royal spades (http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php? ... yal+spades) to connect (mostly to aloha servers).
Alcatraz28
Deuce

Everything still didn't work, i was thinking my WIFI IP is not supported on other countries.
Alcatraz28
Deuce

1. is Telstra 2. is Virgin Mobile this are my wifi names.

1. Telstra works perfectly fine and its run out of data so i cannot play ace of spades.
2. Virgin Mobile have 12GB data and it always doesn't work on ace of spade.
when i play ace of spades on telstra there is no problem, the fire wall was on, dont have that .Ct file and there is anti viruses but when i use my Virgin Mobile their's Connection Failed and Error Connection.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM Green_Spade
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Alcatraz28 wrote:
Everything still didn't work, i was thinking my WIFI IP is not supported on other countries.
Yea maybe so you wanna play aos i think you gotta switch yor wifi
shywolf91
Deuced Up

Are you using mobile data for connecting?

It may not be enough. If possible I would invest in high speed internet and a good wireless router/or ethernet connection if available in your area/country.
Alcatraz28
Deuce

My virgin mobile internet downloading speed is 1.37 MB i looked at Speedtest.net.
21 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Servers”