The /VOTEKICK system.

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Happy0Creeper
Deuce

Hackers have been using Hashtags,Numbers,Spaces and Ascii symbol to prevent them from being kicked and that is a really big problem now im gonna try and probably fail fixing the system but if you can fix it please to it i really wanna play this game with no hackers or griefers destroying everything that is left of this game.
Happy0Creeper
Deuce

also the vote kick and ban system needs to kick/ban the IP but it doesnt do that.
Alphajim
Deuced Up

If you want to ban a hacker with a weird name, just use his player tag (#12 for example)

And yes, it ip-ban players, but I heard there's a program that bypass the ban... How ? I don't know. Maybe changing IP ^^
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Server staff are able to access a player's IP, both through /whowas and /ip, and can administer bans accordingly.

Normal players are restricted to names and numbers for votekicks, but on aloha.pk servers, there are dozens of staff members that can help you.

As for proxies, there are ways to counteract evasion. If you have questions on the specifics, go to the aloha.pk forums and ask Danke, Izzy, or any of the other bk's/sysadmins.

Hope that helped!
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Servers”