Aloha PK Server Admin

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
24 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Illusion
Deuced Up

Those admins are never online, never help and are useless. They don't respond to Admin Notifications either. I lost an artwork I was about to send in to a art company to a fuckhead called 'thegamer' and I sent countless messages to the fucking admins: nothing ever fucking happened. The Aloha PK server also needs to revamp it's stupid votekicking system, as it was one hacking faggot after another. I don't care if the owner think this is unnecessary swearing, you're the asshole who could have prevented this.

The stupid-ass server I was on was aloha.pk babel at 6:00 PM.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

We have representatives from our company looking into the problem
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

Build on an empty server.
underwear
Deuced Up

lol
Lostmotel
League Participant
League Participant

why not create a better server to put aloha to shame?
damn you underwear, love that shamecube
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

i think you need a snickers
SpendingMoney
Deuced Up

Lostmotel"]why not create a better server to put aloha to shame?
Great idea ! But I think better to create an other Aimpot server.
tobi9sc
Modder
Modder

lol Archifae are you serious xd why are you crying just because someone destroyed your artwork? and don't blame us because we also have things to do irl, you can also join another server or empty ones and bild artwrok and sombit to art company. unless it's a big artwork and very important, ok then, (but artworks made of blocks? hah I don't think that is important unless it's some kind of detailed/big pixel art or something) plus why do you want to build an artwork if you know there can be griefers? don't call aloha server stupid-ass servers or if you can make a better server :D. blaming doesn't help.
LeCom

Lostmotel wrote:
why not create a better server to put aloha to shame?
damn you underwear, love that shamecube
Firstly, it was you who shut down such a server a few weeks ago :P
Secondly, gl waiting for players. There have been great servers on, but nobody visited them. Aloha has a good reputation, despite the terrible lag and ping for everybody who doesn't live in America which is the majority.

@Illusion/Archifae: there are lots of (free-)build servers out there. You might also build on a localhost. If you have no problems to use them, you can try SLAB6 and VOXED.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

You were about to send your AoS build to an "art company"?
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
You were about to send your AoS build to an "art company"?
When I saw that I lol'd
Illusion
Deuced Up

If are a moderator or an admin on aloha.pk, keep reading, if not: stop.

For the staff at aloha. Please upgrade your staff. Now. Sure, your servers are great and all, but if a staff member isn't there, what use is it? Especially when I sent a message multiple times over the course of more than an hour. If you don't have enough people, fucking get them.

For everyone who isn't a staff at aloha.pk:
Spoiler:
This doesn't concern you, so fuck off you nosy little pricks.
underwear
Deuced Up

So, initially you start by calling people names - people that you ironically demand help from - just because you supposedly "lost your artwork that you were about to sent to an art company". Ouch.

I imagine coming to the rescue of your/anyone's magnificent AoS paintings must be a top priority to anyone who comes by such messages. Especially when they're coupled with similar terms to the ones that you're profusely throwing left and right in here. The only thing I could agree with is the flawed votekick system. From my experience there is really no use in it, mostly. Also, what's up with such a demanding attitude? All you see nowadays is people requiring immediately taken actions and almost nobody willing to actually contribute themselves. How about volunteering yourself? Volunteering, yes, since it's not theirs job - people devote their own free time to keep the servers somewhat moderated.

And lastly, if you don't wont casual passers-by to comment in here and speak their minds, why post in public forums? Why not post on aloha's actual site? Or their IRC?

In other words: Blue_Pistol2
k.
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

This thread is unreasonable. What exactly is the point of doing an art work on a public server when you knew it would be griefed and destroyed in the first place? Or are you just that dense to think that a PUBLIC server is the PERFECT place to start personal projects.

Also...It's quite a bold excuse to say that you were sending your artwork to an art company and blaming on us for stuff you shouldn't have done in the first place.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Illusion wrote:
This doesn't concern you, so fuck off you nosy little pricks.
You're posting on a public forum though, and not even aloha's.
24 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Servers”