Aimpot Assault

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
62 posts Page 3 of 5
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1174
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 pm


NIASKA wrote:
Will there be a forum for Minit?
willy said there would be a sub section in the LINESPQR forums
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 8:39 pm


Spring wrote:
To everyone wanting to apply for admin/trusted: Your requests are noted, but right now we're still getting settled. Once a website/formal system of applying/etc is set up then you're welcome to apply. Thank you for your interest.
Niaska don't you read the other posts? They are currently setting up a system.
Lashindi
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 pm


I was recently banned on it as well. I was on the green team in our little base in the middle of the map. Every time I would see an enemy, I would shoot and kill him. Out of the blue, I was banned. No explanation, no reason, nothing.

And to be quite honest, I did have a hack equipped, but I had it turned off at the beginning of the match, so i could not be able to aimbot, see through walls, etc. Reason being is that if I find a hacker, I will hack to kill the hacker. I will kill no one else with it. That is my only reason for using it. I do not hack for fun, but so others can have fun.

But if you decide to keep the decision final because of said reason, I will understand.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


fighting fire with fire doesn't work. just makes a whole load of trees disappear.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:36 am


Lashindi wrote:
I was recently banned on it as well. I was on the green team in our little base in the middle of the map. Every time I would see an enemy, I would shoot and kill him. Out of the blue, I was banned. No explanation, no reason, nothing.

And to be quite honest, I did have a hack equipped, but I had it turned off at the beginning of the match, so i could not be able to aimbot, see through walls, etc. Reason being is that if I find a hacker, I will hack to kill the hacker. I will kill no one else with it. That is my only reason for using it. I do not hack for fun, but so others can have fun.

But if you decide to keep the decision final because of said reason, I will understand.
Yeah, hacking just to bring down the other alleged hackers isn't really a good idea.
Lashindi
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 pm


ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Lashindi wrote:
I was recently banned on it as well. I was on the green team in our little base in the middle of the map. Every time I would see an enemy, I would shoot and kill him. Out of the blue, I was banned. No explanation, no reason, nothing.

And to be quite honest, I did have a hack equipped, but I had it turned off at the beginning of the match, so i could not be able to aimbot, see through walls, etc. Reason being is that if I find a hacker, I will hack to kill the hacker. I will kill no one else with it. That is my only reason for using it. I do not hack for fun, but so others can have fun.

But if you decide to keep the decision final because of said reason, I will understand.
Yeah, hacking just to bring down the other alleged hackers isn't really a good idea.
Lol i understand, and next time, I wont use it XD
but like i said, I set it to where I cannot use aimbot, cannot see through walls, etc. I am just trying to be as honest as I can. So if I will continue to be banned because of it, I will not argue.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 am


You played on my server with a hack equipped - there's no good intention there. You were banned for consecutively triggering norecoil - likely a feature you 'forgot' to turn off. Bring it up again in a month and I'll see where we stand.
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:27 am


The list of staff needs an update~
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 pm


Jedelas wrote:
The list of staff needs an update~
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:43 pm


I banned Lashindi by ESP/No-recoil on minit, I think that he did well assuming the use of hack. ya the staff list need update
PABH
Deuced Up
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm


TheKing wrote:
ya the staff list need update
Yes. You'd be kind, oh so very kind, if you removed me from the list.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 am


Server has been renamed 'Aimpot Assault' and the OP has been updated.
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:03 pm


Weren't there another "official" assault map by TheGrandmaster which looked kinda natural?

I think it would bring more variety into it.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:57 am


_Frocs_ wrote:
Weren't there another "official" assault map by TheGrandmaster which looked kinda natural?

I think it would bring more variety into it.
That would be Assault2. I liked that one.
Lashindi
Deuce
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:41 pm


Once again, I apologize for my actions, and I did not notice I had them still on. I am still banned, and will not ask for permission to be unbanned, because my actions were unjust. What I did was stupid on my part and have uninstalled said hack from my computer, although that will not make up for what I did. I hope you all have a wonderful time playing. Stay awesome!
62 posts Page 3 of 5
Return to “Servers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests