Aimpot Assault

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
61 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Spring wrote:
To everyone wanting to apply for admin/trusted: Your requests are noted, but right now we're still getting settled. Once a website/formal system of applying/etc is set up then you're welcome to apply. Thank you for your interest.
Niaska don't you read the other posts? They are currently setting up a system.
Lashindi
Deuce

I was recently banned on it as well. I was on the green team in our little base in the middle of the map. Every time I would see an enemy, I would shoot and kill him. Out of the blue, I was banned. No explanation, no reason, nothing.

And to be quite honest, I did have a hack equipped, but I had it turned off at the beginning of the match, so i could not be able to aimbot, see through walls, etc. Reason being is that if I find a hacker, I will hack to kill the hacker. I will kill no one else with it. That is my only reason for using it. I do not hack for fun, but so others can have fun.

But if you decide to keep the decision final because of said reason, I will understand.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

fighting fire with fire doesn't work. just makes a whole load of trees disappear.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Lashindi wrote:
I was recently banned on it as well. I was on the green team in our little base in the middle of the map. Every time I would see an enemy, I would shoot and kill him. Out of the blue, I was banned. No explanation, no reason, nothing.

And to be quite honest, I did have a hack equipped, but I had it turned off at the beginning of the match, so i could not be able to aimbot, see through walls, etc. Reason being is that if I find a hacker, I will hack to kill the hacker. I will kill no one else with it. That is my only reason for using it. I do not hack for fun, but so others can have fun.

But if you decide to keep the decision final because of said reason, I will understand.
Yeah, hacking just to bring down the other alleged hackers isn't really a good idea.
Lashindi
Deuce

ReubenMcHawk wrote:
Lashindi wrote:

Yeah, hacking just to bring down the other alleged hackers isn't really a good idea.
Lol i understand, and next time, I wont use it XD
but like i said, I set it to where I cannot use aimbot, cannot see through walls, etc. I am just trying to be as honest as I can. So if I will continue to be banned because of it, I will not argue.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You played on my server with a hack equipped - there's no good intention there. You were banned for consecutively triggering norecoil - likely a feature you 'forgot' to turn off. Bring it up again in a month and I'll see where we stand.
Jedelas
Veterans
Veterans

The list of staff needs an update~
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

Jedelas wrote:
The list of staff needs an update~
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TheKing
League Champs
League Champs

I banned Lashindi by ESP/No-recoil on minit, I think that he did well assuming the use of hack. ya the staff list need update
PABH
Deuced Up

TheKing wrote:
ya the staff list need update
Yes. You'd be kind, oh so very kind, if you removed me from the list.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Server has been renamed 'Aimpot Assault' and the OP has been updated.
_Frocs_
League Participant
League Participant

Weren't there another "official" assault map by TheGrandmaster which looked kinda natural?

I think it would bring more variety into it.
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

_Frocs_ wrote:
Weren't there another "official" assault map by TheGrandmaster which looked kinda natural?

That would be Assault2. I liked that one.
Lashindi
Deuce

Once again, I apologize for my actions, and I did not notice I had them still on. I am still banned, and will not ask for permission to be unbanned, because my actions were unjust. What I did was stupid on my part and have uninstalled said hack from my computer, although that will not make up for what I did. I hope you all have a wonderful time playing. Stay awesome!
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Xenon wrote:
_Frocs_ wrote:

That would be Assault2. I liked that one.
61 posts Page 3 of 5 First unread post
Return to “Servers”