Admin abuser on LAMPOVIY SERVACHOK [BABEL]

Host your own server and communicate with server operators.
18 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Clutch
Deuce

Hello everyone.

I recently played on LAMPOVIY SERVACHOK [BABEL], and it was pretty cool.
But there was one person, hacking ( Obviously ) with 126 kills and 7 deaths, with a ratio of 23.
But the person is an admin, and I tried to votekick him and it didn't work.
I said in the chat that he was hacking, but he banned me, this is abuse and I think that that's not good for the server's reputation.

His name is: Antosha
Check the server logs for Proof, or I will get the picture of his ratio.

(Btw, if this needs to be somewhere else, admins please move this thread)

Thanks.

Sincerely

Clutch
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Yes this does need to be somewhere else, in the Ban Appeals section, and also note that BnS do not control the servers.
It would be good to post the picture of his ratio or any other proof as well.
This is the server's website if you want to contact their admins: http://serv.co.nr/
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Or the admin could be good.
[RUS] Vlad01
League Participant
League Participant

Hi.
We're currently working on this situation.
Our moderator is going to ask Antosha about what happened with you.
Thanks for reporting
Antosha
Deuce

Hello everyone. Looks like I'm starting to gain popularity :)

Translated by Google.

The player has not been banned from the server, but only kicked (once) .

High Ratio may indicate a cautious game. Surprisingly, the player did not realize that accuracy was not too high.

Strong players, when I came, there was no – so using cover and avoiding enemy on the flanks, I managed to kill 80 people died only twice.

I do not see anything in this surprising or compromising. On the other hand, the player said that I was a crook, every time, like a bullet from my rifle flew to his head. It was funny the first two or three times, and then I got tired and getting kicked him as soon as he began to demand an explanation and threatening.

But could see in spectator mode and make sure that I play fair.

PS Ah, yes. Forgot to add. Sometimes I had to return as a tent for patrons or because of my wounds. This, no doubt, to extend my life for many minutes.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Antosha wrote:
Hello everyone. Looks like I'm starting to gain popularity :)

Translated by Google.

The player has not been banned from the server, but only kicked (once) .

High Ratio may indicate a cautious game. Surprisingly, the player did not realize that accuracy was not too high.

Strong players, when I came, there was no – so using cover and avoiding enemy on the flanks, I managed to kill 80 people died only twice.

I do not see anything in this surprising or compromising. On the other hand, the player said that I was a crook, every time, like a bullet from my rifle flew to his head. It was funny the first two or three times, and then I got tired and getting kicked him as soon as he began to demand an explanation and threatening.

But could see in spectator mode and make sure that I play fair.

PS Ah, yes. Forgot to add. Sometimes I had to return as a tent for patrons or because of my wounds. This, no doubt, to extend my life for many minutes.
seems pretty logical. But, what weapon was he mostly using against you? What weapon were you mostly using?
Antosha
Deuce

bloodfox wrote:

seems pretty logical. But, what weapon was he mostly using against you? What weapon were you mostly using?
Generally I shoot from a rifle. Sometimes I use a shot-gun, just for fun. From SMG at me terrible dispersion therefore I don't use it, differently as for destruction of shelters of the enemy and a tower.

I don't know, I think that the most part of time showered with grenades from a cloud area where I was. And I to myself made shelter in a distance and shot on them. After I got over to tent, but grenades reached very seldom.

I shot at the rest of the time from fog, getting far away on the right (there water), or I sat at the end of the earth (the rag of the earth of a triangular form goes on the center of the card and I was near the center) so that to see top of a tower and to be hardly noticeable.

The most part of time nobody shot at me and at all didn't notice (partly because some went a direct way and distracted attention, partly because of successful shelters). I receded behind ammo zigzags and not really that I was interested, than to me can shoot at a back, a rifle or the machine gun.

I tried to repeat a trick with high ratio once again. I managed to kill about 30 people, at very high precision. And after me killed from shot-gun on a big distance! So one more condition – absence of cheaters is necessary.

Antosha
Deuce

Two more images

Shelter in the center, about which I have spoken.

Antosha
Deuce

As a result, my ratio are fell.

bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Seems good to me. I think you are just plain good then. :) (btw, don't triple post)
awesomeness2000
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Hmm, I remeber when I was Terrible at AoS... Well now I have a laptop PC, and my mouse broke, so I have to use mouse pad. I don't think I will have a good ratio ratio anytime soon.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

so what has this got to do with the topic?
awesomeness2000

You know they call it a comment section for a reason.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Yes I do know. But care to read the topic? ADMIN ABUSER ON LAMPOVIY SERVACHOK
Hard to not notice the font right?
Zalvager
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Ok guys, I guess I was wrong...

It was just too obvious that he was hacking because he Rapid fired at our side, and killed 5-10 people in a matter of seconds. Check the log, might be something in there.

(I am clutch)
18 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Servers”