Aloha Player Killers

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Reki
Deuced Up

There are two types of passwords/logins you may apply for at aloha.pk, both of which are handled on our own forums.

Type 1: Trusted Passwords
1) Register an account for the aloha.pk forums, if you haven't already done so.
2) Head over to our trusted passwords application thread.
3) Follow all instructions and post your application as a message at the end of the thread.
4) These things take time to process, and you will only be notified if you receive a password.

Type 2: Admin Applications Applications are currently closed
1) Register an account for the aloha.pk forums, if you haven't already done so.
2) Head over to our admin application section; read and follow the instructions.
3) Post a good application to the admin application section.
4) These things take even MORE time to process, and you will be notified after a decision has been made (regardless of whether you're accepted or declined).

The keyword here is PATIENCE. Good luck, everyone.

Reki

EDIT: Updated links.
Last edited by Reki on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryu
League Participant
League Participant

Even if you do an admin application,if you get accepted,your a guard right??After that then its moderator,then full admin.Am I right??
Reki
Deuced Up

Ryu wrote:
Even if you do an admin application,if you get accepted,your a guard right??After that then its moderator,then full admin.Am I right??
Yes. That's the general form of progression.
Otter
Deuce

Woooo Aloha!
AWhiteGuy
League Participant
League Participant

Reki confirmed for adbot
Bend
OfficiallyMylololz
Deuced Up

Reki wrote:
Ryu wrote:
I was wondering, someone named: 'Chappy' said he was a guard. I'm not sure it's true.
Reki
Deuced Up

He sure is. If you have doubts about people claiming to be a staff member, check the staff list. Note that people might be undercover (aka, not using the normally listed IGN).
Timi
League Participant
League Participant

Reki wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Do you apply for a higher position or is it handed to you
Spring
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

It's not "handed to you", per se, but what happens is that after a while, if we think you're doing a good enough job, then we start discussing promotion to the next rank on your application, and if enough people vote that you should be, then you get bumped up.

UPDATE (It's been this way for a while actually but I don't see it anywhere)

If you want to apply for guard, you must apply for and be accepted as a trusted member first. Then, guard applications will be open for you to apply. Note that for us, trusted isn't as much as a measure of skill as it is an overall measure of character, and we do consider the fact that many people who apply for trusted are looking to become guards, so don't be intimidated if you are not the best player.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”