[RE-OPENED] BlueStar gaming admin recruitment

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
38 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
matthew0901
Deuced Up

YES!!! FINALLY!!! Re-opened :D BlueStar gaming currently taking admins. It runs the babel gamemode and maps that are unique. The server is also currently being updated. Server link: aos://2880576611:32887/ If you wish to apply you first have to sign up on the website, then apply on the website at: http://bluestargaming.enjin.com/recruitment
Last edited by matthew0901 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

IGN: (In Game Name) [AK] Jdrew
Age: (If you aren't comfortable telling your age put N/A) N/A
Your past admin experience: I have lead two clans, a minecraft server I hosted myself, and an AoS server back on the old forums.
Why do you want to be an admin: Because every server needs a good admin and I would be able to be on almost all the time so I think I would fit the job
Any other stuff: I know all of the basic pyspades commands like how to change maps,kick and ban, toggle building and killing,etc but I am not familiar with the IRC commands for AoS as I have never used an IRC on any of my servers. I can help you with anything that needs to be done besides hosting the server. I think that dig dug is a unqiue gamemode and that it will catch on fast but I also think that when it does a lot of hackers and cheaters might come so I would like to help administrate the server for you. My timezone is GMT -5 because of daylight saving time.
KillerShot

IGN: (In Game Name) {D73}KillerShot
Age: (If you aren't comfortable telling your age put N/A) N/A
Your past admin experience: I was an admin of a server.( well, kinda am, but it's down for awhile now.) I am a leader of a clan.
Why do you want to be an admin: This server doesn't have admins yet, and I have pretty much time now for awhile, so I would be on a lot of the time.
Any other stuff: I know most admin commands, if not all. I'd like to help this server to become popular, and help to keep cheaters and hackers away from it. My timezone is GMT-4. I would be able to be on this server a decent amount of time.
matthew0901
Deuced Up

Still taking admins.
KillerShot

The server is currently called "BlueStar Gaming" if you want to look for it on the o.75 serverlist.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

You should rename this thread "BlueStar gaming admin recruitment" Blue_Wink1
matthew0901
Deuced Up

I am tomorrow :)
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sure, why not.

IGN: (In Game Name) |Will| (I used be to known as Kodiak, you might have seen him around the place)
Age: (If you aren't comfortable telling your age put N/A) 16
Your past admin experience: Current minit server admin, current stormwind server admin, TSB server guard (I set up matches there from time to time), ex-Komrade Server admin and I've helped set up and organise events through our own clan server on 0.76. I used to help run the Enclave server, largely managed the SPQR server/s and I think I used to do stuff for JoJoeStinky, too. I also helped admin PXYC's Gen Wars last year.
Why do you want to be an admin: I've got lots of free time and would be more than happy to assist in administrating your server if it's needed, I'm fully confident I know what I'm doing and enjoy helping out where I can.
Any other stuff: Nope.
matthew0901
Deuced Up

Hey Will (Sounds weird saying that) we might be switching to a VPS, but I have no VPS experience...do you?
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Uhh I understand how they work and know quite a few people actively using them, most of the servers I've been involved with have been hosted on a VPS. If you get one it's usually done through a hosting company and you configure your server through a website, I'm able to do that if you need me to. :)
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Kodiak has some great experience, he has my vote Blue_Happy3
KillerShot

Will wrote:
Uhh I understand how they work and know quite a few people actively using them, most of the servers I've been involved with have been hosted on a VPS. If you get one it's usually done through a hosting company and you configure your server through a website, I'm able to do that if you need me to. :)
Do it.
matthew0901
Deuced Up

Will wrote:
Sure, why not.

IGN: (In Game Name) |Will| (I used be to known as Kodiak, you might have seen him around the place)
Age: (If you aren't comfortable telling your age put N/A) 16
Your past admin experience: Current minit server admin, current stormwind server admin, TSB server guard (I set up matches there from time to time), ex-Komrade Server admin and I've helped set up and organise events through our own clan server on 0.76. I used to help run the Enclave server, largely managed the SPQR server/s and I think I used to do stuff for JoJoeStinky, too. I also helped admin PXYC's Gen Wars last year.
Why do you want to be an admin: I've got lots of free time and would be more than happy to assist in administrating your server if it's needed, I'm fully confident I know what I'm doing and enjoy helping out where I can.
Any other stuff: Nope.
Welcome to the team please be active on the IRC : #BlueStargaming
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

we need to get our Qbot mat..
matthew0901
Deuced Up

Yea well we need to get people in the IRC so we can.
38 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”