[RE-OPENED] BlueStar gaming admin recruitment

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
38 posts Page 2 of 3
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


matthew0901 wrote:
Yea well we need to get people in the IRC so we can.
Its not hard to get people on just go into #buildandshoot or make a bunch of web chat connections and you will have round 7 people which is enough to instantly get a Qbot.
Willy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 am


I'm idling in the channel with my bouncer so there's no real risk of losing it - we should definitely try to get a Q bot this weekend, though. A few questions:

A. When will the server be up again? Or is it a matter of sorting out the VPS?

B. Where is the server hosted? Are you currently browsing different hosts? I can link you to some websites with a range of different VPS capabilities and prices.

C. Will we link the server to an IRC channel? This is ideal because it allows lazy admins (like me :p) to configure the server and deal punishment if necessary wholly through IRC.
TheWildMuffin
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 pm


IGN: |Muffin|
Age: 15
Your past admin experience: I am currently a minit guard
Why do you want to be an admin: I would like to help your server grow and i have experience of catching and dealing with hackers.
Any other stuff: Blue_Rifle
matthew0901
Deuced Up
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 pm


Will wrote:
I'm idling in the channel with my bouncer so there's no real risk of losing it - we should definitely try to get a Q bot this weekend, though. A few questions:

A. When will the server be up again? Or is it a matter of sorting out the VPS?

B. Where is the server hosted? Are you currently browsing different hosts? I can link you to some websites with a range of different VPS capabilities and prices.

C. Will we link the server to an IRC channel? This is ideal because it allows lazy admins (like me :p) to configure the server and deal punishment if necessary wholly through IRC.
Sorry for answering so late :/

A) I wasn't able to get a host but I can still host it on my comp.

B) ^^^

C) linking it tomorrow if I can.
matthew0901
Deuced Up
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 pm


TheWildMuffin wrote:
IGN: |Muffin|
Age: 15
Your past admin experience: I am currently a minit guard
Why do you want to be an admin: I would like to help your server grow and i have experience of catching and dealing with hackers.
Any other stuff: Blue_Rifle
Hmm...maybe
Calypso
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 pm


IGN: Calypso
age: N/A
Past admin experience: many admin have given me half admin-ship and it was a blessing to have the ability to improve player's experience.
Why: I've noticed recently that many admin aren't taking in the responsibility of removing players who ruin the experience. Alongside that, many admin are unfairly using their powers. I wish to improve players' experience and make it as enjoyable as possible.
Additional stuff: I have quite an eye for finding nuisances in the game.
Pingu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 8:01 am


P1nGu's Admin Application


IGN: (In Game Name) P1nGu (At the moment)
Age: (If you aren't comfortable telling your age put N/A) I'm 12 and a half years old, From experience you might think that I am irresponsible, Don't worry about that, I'm definitely sure that I'm responsible enough for a role of admin.
Your past admin experience: I haven't had to much experience as an admin, But I have been an admin on [BRASIL]Ace of Spades, But now that the server isn't up, I am looking for an admin role after a fun time adminning [BRASIL] Ace of Spades.
Why do you want to be an admin: " I am looking for an admin role after a fun time adminning [BRASIL] Ace of Spades." As I said before
Any other stuff: If I am accepted, I might not be able to admin 24/7 since I Athletics training on Mondays, Soccer training Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, My name is Liam and I live in Sydney, Australia (GMT Plus 10)

Thanks for reading
MindMaster3D
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:49 am


IGN : =-SnaKeZ-=
Age : 19
My Past Admin Experience : I have been a leader of 4 Clans in the Old Forums server, I Have my own Minecraft Server Blue_Happy1 .
Why do i want to be admin : I want to be an admin because i wanna ban the hackers , spammers , griefers
any other stuff : I Know the Pyspades commands like /advance , /ban (Player) (reason) , /fog r,g,b , /god (player) ,/heal (Player)
/invisible, /kick (Player) (Reason), /kill (player), /map (mapname), /mute (player) ,/ratio (player),/say , /setbalance and many more! Blue_Happy3 Green_Happy3 Green_Happy3
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:39 pm


IGN: (In Game Name):
[AK] ProBoy

Age: (If you aren't comfortable telling your age put N/A):
I am 16 years old

Your past admin experience:
I am currently admin on a different server.

Why do you want to be an admin:
I would like to be an admin because I think I can help your server become hacker free I like to play fair and I do not use aimbot (still get votekicked sometimes when im doing very well but people think I hack) I hate hackers I cant stand them and I also would like to be an admin on your server because I know how it feels to get banned from a server even though you are not hacking and I want to stop that from happening on your server I will ban ppl only when I am 100% sure that someone is hacking I dont disrespect my powers and I am a very fair player and I would like to stay that way

Any other stuff: well I am from Canada I like to play football (american) I have been playing aos for about 3 years now. My fav weapon is aos is the smg.

Hope you like my application...Thank You Blue_Happy3
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


don't bump old threads
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:39 pm


Ohh im sorry i did not see that this was a very old thread it didnt say anything like [CLOSED] or Not Recruiting so I thought they were still recruiting I am very sorry

Should I delete my posts??
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 974
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 pm


ProBoy wrote:
Ohh im sorry i did not see that this was a very old thread it didnt say anything like [CLOSED] or Not Recruiting so I thought they were still recruiting I am very sorry

Should I delete my posts??
Well, the server isn't up, and this thread is dead.
ProBoy
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:39 pm


scrawl wrote:
Well, the server isn't up, and this thread is dead.
I saw the server running a couple days ago but im still very sorry
scrawl
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 974
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 pm


ProBoy wrote:
scrawl wrote:
Well, the server isn't up, and this thread is dead.
I saw the server running a couple days ago but im still very sorry
Really? Oh, never knew that. Well, see if he answers you, but I don't know if he is still around these forums.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


You can see when a player was last on by viewing their profile. As of this post he was last on yesterday.
38 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “Admin Recruitment”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest