People looking to become a admin

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

1. My real name is Asaad Bin or Muhammad Ahmed I have 2 middle names. 2. My ign (in game name) is Ace the king ace the king or xil8 or xil9 most commonly it's ace the king. 3. I live in Canada Toronto Ontario Markham. 4. I am willing to play the server whenever I can and try to talk aimboters and hackers out of it if not I will use commands for good. I also want to help people with their problems. 5. I am willing to play even if theirs lot's of lag in Ace of spades classic and to check the requirements to be a good admin :-) hope ya accept me. Thank you admins for accepting me your to kind. Also if you want pm me.
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

The number of people who post on this thread that will become admins: 0.
SovietMarmalade
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

1Shot1Kill wrote:
The number of people who post on this thread that will become admins: 0.
PhilipSAC
Deuce

1.My name is Philip
2.My in-game name is TheRozzi
3.I live in England
4.i am willing to work for 4 hours a day roughly
5.i will be on a admin even if the ping is big too

I would like to be admin because of hackers mostly, i want to teach those hackers a lesson that try to use aimbot or ESP to get more kills.
Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle
Green_Pistol2 Blue_Pistol
PhilipSAC
Deuce

Please can i be admin to stop hacks

1.Name:Philip
2.in-game name:TheRozzi
3.I live in ENgland
4.I will work on the game 4 hours a day roughly
Green_Rifle Green_Rifle
Blue_Pistol Blue_Pistol
Sir. DarkDerp
Deuce

My name is Conner Corum
In game I am known as -ToD-Sir.Dark
I live in California
I will be on 4 or more hours a day almost everyday.
I will go through hell and back to be able to do this.
Blue_Sunglasses1
Sir. DarkDerp
Deuce

Xavierchoo wrote:
DemonCraze wrote:
Shouldn't you give hackers a little bit of a chance? Like maybe kicking them for a few days?
I dont think they deserve another chance after they click the download for those hacks.They should know the consequences.
Hey man, I mean hacking is messed up and all and I wanna do the same but. They do need a 2nd chance most games do a1 strike 1 week ban then next a like .....2-3 year ban then perma IP ban. How do I know? I did it In red crucibe 2 before it became the crappy Firestorm we know today but before perma ban I changed and stopped and never went back because all that crap I did to get up there with the big dogs will be forgotten, i won't see that acct for still another year and most of it I did lagit. And so thats why I am here because I wanna help. And I was one and know how to think like one and can spot one from a mile away. Plz admins who see this don't let this change your mind to not letting me be an admin because I want to do this more than anything involving this game.

-With all respect, Sir. Dark -of the Troops of Doom-
22 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”