People looking to become a admin

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
22 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
[TRS]JACKO
Deuced Up

This is a forum where people that want to become an admin can tell something about themselves and admins of servers are welcome to come on and accept them and become a admin
[TRS]JACKO
Deuced Up

I will do the first one

1.my name is Liam
2.my in game name is [DS]Jack{EPIC}
3.i live In Australia
4.i am willing to work for 2 hours a day roughly
5.i will can be on a admin even if the ping is big
LachieP
Deuce

PLEASE HELP me i am trying to play this game but it doesnt work plz message me if u have an idea on how to fix this

Thanks and PLEASE help me admins Blue_Crying2
Webster
League Participant
League Participant

LachieP wrote:
PLEASE HELP me i am trying to play this game but it doesnt work plz message me if u have an idea on how to fix this

Wrong section and Post man.... But could you specify the problem?
CrazyPug37
Deuced Up

LachieP wrote:

Did you download the game?
Handles
League Participant
League Participant

CrazyPug37 wrote:
LachieP wrote:

Did you download the game?
Surprisingly a very common problem Green_tongue
Vengeance
Deuced Up

Yes, a lot of people have posted this. Very common.
Xavierchoo
Deuce

My name is Xavier Choo.
My age is nearly 17.
I live in Singapore and Malaysia . ( Permenant resident )
My name in the game is Xavier
I am not good at shooting but i am easy to get along .
I want to be an admin because i meet alot of hacker (aimbot ) lately and i would like to banned them for playing the game in the wrong way and spoiling all the fun.

Last edited by Xavierchoo on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
DemonCraze
Deuced Up

Shouldn't you give hackers a little bit of a chance? Like maybe kicking them for a few days?
Xavierchoo
Deuce

DemonCraze wrote:
Shouldn't you give hackers a little bit of a chance? Like maybe kicking them for a few days?
I dont think they deserve another chance after they click the download for those hacks.They should know the consequences.
DemonCraze
Deuced Up

Xavierchoo wrote:
DemonCraze wrote:
I dont think they deserve another chance after they click the download for those hacks.They should know the consequences.
Maybe.
Ninja_pig_pro
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

DemonCraze wrote:
Xavierchoo wrote:
DemonCraze wrote:
Maybe.
I think the gaming community is at the point of millions of 5 year olds hacking when they see youtubers do it.
Xavierchoo
Deuce

Thats why we should banned them quickly Blue_Septic . So that they wont be a SUPER HACKER when they grow up . As you can see , mostly hackers hack because they can't win or shoot well. So one thing came to their mind which is HACK. After the banned , if they have common sense .... they will try to play normally without HACKING . As you know , we have friends in the game , and soon they will have it too . I am sure they wont show their friends that they are hackers , and that would help them kick their bad habbit which is hack.

silverkiller509
Deuce

could i please be an admin i like to help people get things and making sure aos is safe from spam hack and other thing the name's [-st-]silkil509
MyLittlestPony
Deuce

1. My name is Josh
2. My in game names is MyLittlestPony
3. I live in the US, Virginia
4. I'll work whenever I'm on which is very often
5. I would like to be an admin because I like to kick people who are hackers and prevent people who aren't hackers from being kicked, I find myself on the latter side and that is another reason why I would like to be an admin. I love this game but it is difficult to love when I get kicked because people don't like that I'm playing well or better than them.
22 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”