WHY I SHOULD BECOME A ADMIN

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
25 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
marvellousMEEMEE
Deuce

Hello! If you're admin or a ordinary ace of spades player beware! Please take some consideration into this. I have been playing on the ace of spades game since the old website. Ace of spades.com before steam even came out. In addition,I was playing fair and I was a good example to others. Today, I am doing that as well but puttin more thought into it. I have applied to become admin already and I will do whatever it takes to try again,again and again. Even though I am 11 I know that's a young age but I can be trusted. I can become a successful admin. I can help the community. I know admins will reply by saying ok visit the ahola.pk killers website but seriously! Can I become one NOW as I know many hackers but I cannot ban them. Please take some consideration into this. I really need/want to become a server admin

MarvellousMEEMEE
Xxxoooxxx
Last edited by marvellousMEEMEE on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marvellousMEEMEE
Deuce

A server admin
marvellousMEEMEE
Deuce

WTF do u mean stop using all caps? And, who is the server admin owner?
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

^ your entire title is in caps. And there isn't "a" server admin. Every server has a diferent admin, and no servers are affiliated with BnS afaik
Roulette
League Participant
League Participant

marvellousMEEMEE wrote:
Hello! If you're admin or a ordinary ace of spades player beware! Please take some consideration into this. I have been playing on the ace of spades game since the old website. Ace of spades.com before steam even came out. In addition,I was playing fair and I was a good example to others. Today, I am doing that as well but puttin more thought into it. I have applied to become admin already and I will do whatever it takes to try again,again and again. Even though I am 11 I know that's a young age but I can be trusted. I can become a successful admin. I can help the community. I know admins will reply by saying ok visit the ahola.pk killers website but seriously! Can I become one NOW as I know many hackers but I cannot ban them. Please take some consideration into this. I really need/want to become a server admin

MarvellousMEEMEE
Xxxoooxxx
You know, nobody will let you become an admin straight away just because you say you are "trustworthy". Also you never specified which servers and your application or whatever that is, sucks.
learn_more
Coder
Coder

marvellousMEEMEE wrote:

MarvellousMEEMEE
Xxxoooxxx
why you should NOT be an admin:
  1. You weren't even born when steam came out, so you start with a lie already
  2. you don't NEED to become a server admin.
  3. you don't even have a clue how the admin system works,
  4. let alone what it takes to be a decent admin.
  5. if you are too lazy to look the most basic stuff up, how do you expect to be a good admin?
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

learn_more wrote:
marvellousMEEMEE wrote:

MarvellousMEEMEE
Xxxoooxxx
why you should NOT be an admin:
  1. You weren't even born when steam came out, so you start with a lie already
  2. you don't NEED to become a server admin.
  3. you don't even have a clue how the admin system works,
  4. let alone what it takes to be a decent admin.
  5. if you are too lazy to look the most basic stuff up, how do you expect to be a good admin?
I agree with you on 2-5 but I think he means when the steamversion of AoS came out with 1.
Xavierchoo
Deuce

marvellousMEEMEE wrote:

MarvellousMEEMEE
Xxxoooxxx
You said you are 11 years old . That mean you play this game when you are 3 -5 years old? I dont think you can be a admin if you lie .
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

How do you apply for admin I want to be a admin as I know like 90% hackers and like 5% of them are my friends (when they told me I was cross and snot like them) so can I please be one?
Blue_Happy3
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

This is hurting my brain...
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

With an attitude like that and a clear lack of knowledge of being an admin, you have a lot more to do until you can be considered to administrate a server.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Anyone can be admin as the servers are all free to download and host
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Jdrew wrote:
Anyone can be admin as the servers are all free to download and host
True, he could host a server and become admin.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Can I become a admin I am going too Blue_Happy3 become a really nice dude I already am lol
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

go for it
25 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”