WHY I SHOULD BECOME A ADMIN

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
25 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

uhhhm whats with that damn necro of a post atleast 5months old?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

hi venator

no, none of you are becoming admins of anything.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Why are we not, for he or she who is negative is always wrong and where will you apply for admin and also give a paragraph of why your not letting anyone but I know you can't stop me. Blue_Crying Green_Pistol2 Blue_Pistol Green_Rifle
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

Ace the king wrote:
Why are we not, for he or she who is negative is always wrong and where will you apply for admin and also give a paragraph of why your not letting anyone but I know you can't stop me. Blue_Crying Green_Pistol2 Blue_Pistol Green_Rifle
You should ask the relevant admins of whatever server you want to become admin on, or simply make your own server and become an admin.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Also there's no way people are not letting me I waited 3 years ( I mean this is my 3 year) so its not fair but also where do I apply for it and I don't get where to host a server.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Umm also why would I contact the server admin with /admin Can I become a admin of the server too. Admins never answer their pm's so they don't diserve to be admins and I will not be like that its just not fair Green_Crying Blue_Crying Green_Pistol2 Blue_Pistol Blue_Pistol
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

I guess that would mean that they are not accepting any requests to become an admin.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

They never answer for anything
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

Ace the king wrote:
They never answer for anything
Read everything I wrote before you do anything.

I will speak for Aloha since you asked our admins to become an admin.

You asked us multiple times. You need to become a trusted user first.
You can apply for a trusted user here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1677.0
I do not recommend you doing that before you play for a little longer. I applied after a few months of playing on Alohas servers.

If you get accepted then you can apply for a guard. There are a lot of rules that you would need to follow if you did become a guard. You will not be able to use god mode or anything similar.

Anyway... apply for a trusted user in 2 months. After you get accepted wait for another few months and apply for a guard.

There is no other way! You can not ask anyone to become an admin! You can not pay anyone to become an admin! You can only work hard and earn it!
Kiwi
League Participant
League Participant

implying Ace the King becomes at least trusted.
25 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”