24/7 Admin Requirments for Astra

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

So you want to be a admin eh? Well lets get started firstly I don't guarantee a admin password do not complain about your results.
Rules: Be respectful to the community or you will be banned it is strictly FORBIDDEN to be disrespectful, treat others the way you want to be treated. You can only apply every month wither you're app is declined/accepted we check you're status every month.
Requirements;
You're in game name:
Province:
City:
Why you would like to join:
Past clans that could be contacted:
Are you going to be active on IRC #[A.S.]Astra :
What is you're real first name AND last name:
Would you like to be a admin or sysadmin:
Do you have any experience about this:
First time:
Want to join staff:
Did you read everything above:
Is this from ALL of you're heart:
Post anything about your self:
3 screenshots of builds WITH you're bare hands:
3 screenshots of 10 kills or higher:
Experiments (ETC):
Do you think you are capable of this rank:
Rank? Trusted, Moderator, Forum Moderator, Guard, Admin, Systemadmin:
Is this a really long requirement area should it be smaller or bigger:
How many days of the week are you going to be active I want active ones please:
What is your favorite server:
Are you willing to be part of this special organization:
Do you agree with the terms of rules located at the top:
May I remind you, read it all then answer it, if I find out you did not read it severe punishments are in store. Ace the king (Me) Astra or his other username I forgot and Omega Girl must be respected no sharing passwords Omega Girl is the only staff nominated right now for respect and discipline. We require you to be at least 9 to 18 of age. P.S. Aloha and Night-Stalkers admins WILL NOT be staff until they are approved. Aloha and N-S admins don't get admin status just because their great admins in their organization right now. Danko,Scoper,ei8htx,AEM,Realman[^], can be admins easily I have seen they're capable sorry to tell ya but I kind of stalked you ^________-________^ if you guys want to wait never mind until some admins are required I have to handle apps my self MAYBE ei8htx could help he is respectful,kind and helpful as well as Danko and AEM if you may handle apps too IF YOU WANT. Green_Sunglasses1 Blue_Sunglasses1 Good Luck Guys All The Best Blue_Sunglasses1 $__$
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Objection your honor, ei8htx is a paranoid child with the mind of a woman. There is no respect, kindness or help in banning innocent people for no reason just because you don't like them. If I achieve my goals here you shall not get such injustice from me I can assure you.
Now then.
Requirements; idk you tell me
You're in game name: Fleischy@Sw also your*
Province: Classified
City: Classified
Why you would like to join: Many people would seek to destroy my protégé here and there is almost nobody in the community who would rather advise him than spit on his existence so I wish to be his champion, maintaining order and justice in his realm.
Past clans that could be contacted: Stormwind
Are you going to be active on IRC #[A.S.]Astra : all day erry day
What is you're real first name AND last name: your*
Would you like to be a admin or sysadmin: I am only worthy of the highest honors so sysadmin
Do you have any experience about this: I used to admin on my clan's servers so I know some commands and stuff, but if it comes to scripts, programming and hosting etc. nothing I can do there.
First time: nope
Want to join staff: hell yea
Did you read everything above: you bet
Is this from ALL of you're heart: from the deepest reaches of my bladder. Also your*
Post anything about your self: I'm pretty awesome
3 screenshots of builds WITH you're bare hands: Well when I was 15 I had this metal constructing kit and this was one of the stuff I made http://imgur.com/JCr0407&8pCUEb0&JGBHEyq
3 screenshots of 10 kills or higher: A real admin sits on the throne and rules from IRC not wasting time playing with the rest but if you really need them maybe I could try
Experiments (ETC): In school we did habituation experiments on snails in biology, circuit experiments in physics, not much in chemistry though
Do you think you are capable of this rank: I am the One.
Rank? Trusted, Moderator, Forum Moderator, Guard, Admin, Systemadmin: I only go for the top bby I want to be the very best not die like the rest so Systemadmin pls
Is this a really long requirement area should it be smaller or bigger: about 3 times smaller
How many days of the week are you going to be active I want active ones please: 24/7 all day erry day
What is your favorite server: Isn't there like only 5 servers people play on anymore
Are you willing to be part of this special organization: affirmative
Do you agree with the terms of rules located at the top: absolutely
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Obviously accepted I have seen you on IRC and you are interested you have gained enough trust from me that I gave you owner on the IRC channel, great app I wish you continue to keep up the good work and lol dude by hand I meant if you are a builder don't use commands like /paint and stuff make it by your skill but good job. :D Welcome to the Astra Staff and Admin.
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

BUMP
Flieshcy sorry, you can't be a admin in Astra, Astra his self is a really famous hacker with danhezee (A after of danhezee not this one). So I will make aloha minecraft servers anyways if you want to be a admin for THAT then pm me the pass you want 10 characters maximum 5 is minimum not like ABC123
Make it really hard
Blue_Sleeping gl and love ur app Blue_Welcome
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”