'Aloha.pk counter-strike maps - Arena' Admin Request

For players to request admin positions and for server operators to find prospective admins.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Illusion
Deuced Up

Hey guys, my name is Archifae. Not Architect, not Archnemisis, Archifae. I have seen firsthand the shortage of admins on the server. On time, I submitted multiple Admin Reports, not a single person replied. Nothing. Silence... Except for the hacker's malicious chuckles. I would like to become an admin and reinforce the rules. I understand you are a massive part of BaS and AoS, but please spare some time to read this message. These are my credentials:

IGN: Archifae
Name: Zane Connors
Ban History: Votekicked a few times for 'hacking', never used hacks,
Past Clans: Hawks (disbanded), TZA (disbanded), ARC (Never got off the ground), NUW (current)
Nationality & Timezone: GMT +8:00, Perth, Australian
Activity: I can play almost everyday for the next month. GG Holidays
Abusive: No. At least not to decent, honest players. Hackers, watch out!

Thanks again.
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Illusion wrote:
Hey guys, my name is Archifae. Not Architect, not Archnemisis, Archifae. I have seen firsthand the shortage of admins on the server. On time, I submitted multiple Admin Reports, not a single person replied. Nothing. Silence... Except for the hacker's malicious chuckles. I would like to become an admin and reinforce the rules. I understand you are a massive part of BaS and AoS, but please spare some time to read this message. These are my credentials:

IGN: Archifae
Name: Zane Connors
Ban History: Votekicked a few times for 'hacking', never used hacks,
Past Clans: Hawks (disbanded), TZA (disbanded), ARC (Never got off the ground), NUW (current)
Nationality & Timezone: GMT +8:00, Perth, Australian
Activity: I can play almost everyday for the next month. GG Holidays
Abusive: No. At least not to decent, honest players. Hackers, watch out!

Thanks again.
It's worthless now that everyone is dead.
LeCom

Wth we don't want admins to rape that dying body (AoS) by banning hackers, go away and let it die.
Illusion
Deuced Up

LeCom wrote:
Wth we don't want admins to rape that dying body (AoS) by banning hackers, go away and let it die.
I wasn't talking to you, unless you are a staff member of Aloha. If you aren't, please disregard this post, as it has nothing to do with you.
If you are, oh. Well okay then.
SnIpEr
Deuce

I don't usually check BnS for this kind of topics, but if you're still interested join #aloha@Quakenet and we'll talk about it.
Envy
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

Illusion wrote:
LeCom wrote:
I wasn't talking to you, unless you are a staff member of Aloha. If you aren't, please disregard this post, as it has nothing to do with you.
If you are, oh. Well okay then.
Hey mate I know this is kind of along time after this post.
I just wanted to let you know that I don't think this game will ever return, also there isn't really a need for admin on Aloha team because there isn't many serious players on anymore, but then again it up to Aloha...
This was just a heads up for you so you don't waste you time. Green_Sunglasses1

Regards Envy
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

LeCom wrote:
Why do you want server hosters to leave Lecom?
EzzeRoberto
Deuce

Tengo una duda , yo había sido baneado anterior mente por hacker , luego me quitaron el baneo , después sin ningún motivo me volvieron a banear y ya no puedo entrar a este sever ya que es mi favorito , quisiera que me pudieran quitar el baneo ya que no habia ningún motivo . ¡ GRACIAS !
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Admin Recruitment”