I was banned for no reason

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Koolaidkiller
Deuce

Green_Happy1 Hello my username is Tom&Jerry and I was banned from all aloha servers for no reason, let me explain I was playing one day on the hallway aloha for more then usual time like an hour and I had wracked up a lot of kills probably like 50-80 and so I was walking down the main part and it just says "banned". There was no vote kick because I always read the chat all the time and I don't know if the admin just banned me cause he thought I was hacking but I never have hacked only my brother has a i hate doing it. So I ask please let me back on I haven't been on for a month or so because of that. Administrator that might read this please let me back on thank you.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

go appeal at aloha.pk
Koolaidkiller
Deuce

How do you appeal to a specific server?
extra
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Just go to aloha.pk , ban appeals, and post there.
Lusterkill
Deuce

Yes i am banned to for no reason i was banned in Build24/7 for greifing but i was
but it was something nasty the peepz were building, they were building a guy, private part so i have to greif it cause it was against my view and other people so thats why i was banned for no reason Green_Crying
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Lusterkill wrote:
Yes i am banned to for no reason i was banned in Build24/7 for greifing but i was
but it was something nasty the peepz were building, they were building a guy, private part so i have to greif it cause it was against my view and other people so thats why i was banned for no reason Green_Crying
You should of never deal with it why do you deal with it? if you didn't deal with them then you would never gotten ban
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”