Banned or Votekicked?

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
13 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Hello,
I was banned for abusing vote-kick which is cool the girl apealled and was returned and I was kicked which is fine. But I was wondering whether I was votekicked or Banned. Because, for some reason I can't enter American servers? I can enter non-American servers fine. I was just curious if It will eventually end or I will have to appeal. I do not know the server name I know it had striker in it ( sorry the names get confuseing after awhile.) Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, †Apostolos†
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

I was just wondering the course of action. Thank you, It's aloha pk. lol thank you.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

go to aloha.pk then, that is the website address by the way
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Thank you. Idk how to lock the thread so .
Rookie99
Deuced Up

I was banned from Pinpoint and i want to be Un-banned. Kawabanga was Cursing at me constantly because he grifed i told him to stop then he Said F*** you Rookie Server times then when he griffed again (the bunker i was sniping from)so then i shot him then i got a complete Show Down him cursing at me Constantly none stop saying ''F*** you Rookie F*** You) so then i had left and cam back and i saw a person named Kawabanga1 saying i am a Retard i am crazy ect.He thought it was me talking about him even though kawabanga1 was talking and i was talking at the same time hes all like Rookie (Kawabanga1 he thought i was him) Stfu and continued you F bombing me then he Eventually vote kicked me.

Said: Vote kick Rookie99 Reason was:"Get a Life" and all his low life's all typed /y (he had changed his IGN so he had like 4 votes then some other people typed /y)and i was banned from Pinpoint Blue_Crying Green_Crying ,and i think that was unfair ill take the fact that im banned But i think he should be banned to if i cant be Unbanned.Thanks Please help
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Wrong section buddy. you need to find the server name go to the site. once there appeal the ban as instructions specify.
If it was a votekick appeal that.
But be warned that most servers tell you to just wait for the vote-kick to end and try agin. they usually only last for 30 minuetes.
Rookie99
Deuced Up

Apostolos wrote:
Wrong section buddy. you need to find the server name go to the site. once there appeal the ban as instructions specify.
If it was a votekick appeal that.
But be warned that most servers tell you to just wait for the vote-kick to end and try agin. they usually only last for 30 minuetes.
Yae thanks. Blue_Happy3 but whats the website
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

First find the server that you where on pinpoint is a map not a server. once you find the server such as aloha pk, or minit. you need to go to there website. there should be a server list if you look at the forum tabs all the way to the right is a search box type in server list find the server you where on then just follow the steps.
TheVetNoob
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Rookie99 wrote:
grifed
pls stop the girafers

You'll have to appeal on the Server's website. If the server doesn't have a website, it's probably pretty crappy anyway.
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

what he said smart man
Stryker
Deuced Up

Apostolos wrote:
Hello,
I was banned for abusing vote-kick which is cool the girl apealled and was returned and I was kicked which is fine. But I was wondering whether I was votekicked or Banned. Because, for some reason I can't enter American servers? I can enter non-American servers fine. I was just curious if It will eventually end or I will have to appeal. I do not know the server name I know it had striker in it ( sorry the names get confuseing after awhile.) Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, †Apostolos†
Umm... I think i saw you on the server but i did not see you get banned you can post on aloha's thread and follow there guide...

LINK :www.aloha.pk
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

Thank you It was relieved I apollogized. Idk how to lock or delete this thread.
MKU
Artist
Artist

i was ban from aloha wuns for grif
13 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”