Banned After Logging Out of Aloha Babel

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
SirCadmire
Deuce

To whom it may concern, I was playing on the Aloha Babel server today, and when I disconnected I noticed that it said kicked at the same moment (I logged out on my own, I was not forcefully kicked as far as I know, it just seemed like some sort of weird glitch in the chat). There was no votekick in place, nor did I use any cheats. I had been playing like normal, focusing on the enemy's tower. And now when I try to log back on it says I am banned. Was there something I did wrong? Is there any way to fix this?

- M
SirCadmire
Deuce

Hold on, I am now able to join again. I am confused, but oh well, at least I can play. Anyone know why that would have happend?
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

SirCadmire wrote:
Hold on, I am now able to join again. I am confused, but oh well, at least I can play. Anyone know why that would have happend?
The script automatically bans someone who is getting votekicked for 30 minutes to prevent an abuser from logging out and then back in to evade a votekick. You said there wasn't a votekick, though, so you might have lagged and been auto-kicked for 'rapid hack'. Even if you don't have the hack, sometimes it will accidentally kick an innocent player. Good to hear that you are unbanned.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”