Banned from SKserve Hallway

Prove your innocence or apologize for your behavior.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
illdiewithoutpi
Deuce

I decided to hop on and play a bit of hallway ctf on SKserve Hallway 24/7 Europe (just passing the time) and after unloading my smg into the distant figures in the hallway who were waiting too long to shoot back, (i honestly was getting pretty lucky *some* of the time, though) i suddenly got kicked from the server. I was taken by surprise, as I wasn't looking at the chat, but it turns out enough people thought I was actually cheating to get me banned.

It's weird that people don't realize that whoever starts shooting first oftentimes will kill first.

I tell ya, I don't think I've seen anybody actually cheat in this game, people just constantly throw around votekicks because it's hard to stay alive for long.
illdiewithoutpi
Deuce

Im an idiot, its a temporary ban

sorry for wasting your time :P
Alphajim
Deuced Up

Yeah some players don't understand the fact they are visible sometimes and say "cheater" for nothing (like a one killed by behind on top of hallway, or on a little bunker in the walls...) xD

But THERE ARE cheaters, from the simple aimbot or no recoil to assist their shoots, to the full hacks noobs (wallhack, norecoil, nospread, aimbot, autoreload...) ;)
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ban Appeals”